Prologue

Deleting files...
90% complete
.
.
.
.
.
.

Delete success!

"Ugh, what a disgusting person, having that such pictures and videos." She said in disgust while deleting some files from someones laptop.

The door creaks open, [Name] quickly jump in the laptop's camera and look at the person to decide when she is going to make her moves. "As I thought, a teenage boy around 19" She said as she sees that he got piercings on his lip and ear with a cocky smirk on his face.

Definitely a fuckass.

She let out a creepy giggle while she glitches across his deskop, surprising him.

"Welp, it is now the time!"
------------------------

Meanwhile....

"What can I do for you, chief?" A brown-haired female ask after she sat down on a chair in front of the desk. The man in front of her stares at her, he seems thinking about something. He came back to his sense when the female snaps her finger.

He tidys up the paper on his desk, placing them aside and tidys his tie. "Judy, we need to talk. It's about [Name]".

She tilts her head to the side, "Huh?"

------------------------

Glitches.

Glitches everywhere.

She continued her killing spree. She is not satisfied with killing just one victim. She need more, untill her father's voice in her head stop her.

[Name], come back home. It's going to be dark soon.

"Alright, dad. Wait a bit." She said while she throw her victim onto their bed, deep puncture wounds were visible on their body. Once she's done, she teleport away, leaving glitches behind.

The glitches trails soon disappearing.

------------------------

"Dude, did 'cha heared about The Glitch?"

One of the people in a group of three ask, they were walking home from school.

"Yeah, what about it?" The second teen ask.

"I heard that they only showed up if a teen had a bad personality."

"Is that so?" The third teen ask.

"Yes." The first teen aswered the third.

"Thanks dude, I'm a bit terrified now." The second spoke with shaky voice.

The third one hold his laughter but failed, Instead he let some of it go. The first one think a bit before speaking, "Becareful while using gadget, and I've been thinking, Is that why one of our bullies died? Is it because 'The Glitch'?"

The first one stops his walk, the others followed. Everything when dead silence. Soon after, they were walking again and they change the topic. No one knows, what cause the bully's death.

------------------------
It has been months huh? Sorry guys for long update.

Do you know, when you make a story, it finishes in head first but to be honest, you hadn't write your ideas down on a paper.

Thats me. I apologize for not updating this.