Chapter One

Hi guys! This is my first story. I hope you like it(:

*Taylor's pov*

Saturday morning, 7am to be exact, I was sleeping as peaceful as ever. Catching up on some well deserved beauty sleep.

I woke up slightly but only to be jumped on.

"GET UP TAYLOR!!!"

"I'm up.." I mumbled.

"What?"

"I'm up." I said clearer.

"Oh." he said and remained seated on my back. "My mission failed."

"It's Saturday morning and I'm trying to go back to sleep. Get off."

"Why? Don't be a party pooper."

"Evan. Get. Off."

May I introduce Evan. Evan is my older brother.

"Nah." He replied smugly.

"Evan I swear get off me or else I will push you off! Yeah that's right, you've been warned!"

"Oh im soooo scared of you dork." he replied sarcastically.

Oh the wonderful nicknames. My brothers have multiple nick names from me ranging from 'dork' to 'nerd' and the everlasting 'idiot'. I usually am the one to call them an idiot though, it's fitting.

"Evan!!" I yelled getting annoyed with him.

"Why do you want me off so bad?!" he asked.

"Because I'm trying to sleep!!" I said.

"Well too bad!" He replied.

Okay, I'm done. I pushed him off and he hit the ground with a thump. He pulled me down too and I landed next to him.

"Oooww." I ground.

"Sucks to suck!!" he yelled and got up and ran out.

I got up chased after him. He was in his room. He didn't see me coming so I tackled him to the ground.

"MY GOSH TAYLOR GET OFF ME!" he yelled.

With that, I raised my hand and slapped him right across the face, not that hard though. He screamed like a little girl causing me to laugh.

"Oh you shouldn't have done that!" He said to me as he pushed me off and got up.

"What are you going to do?" I asked a rolled my eyes and smirked at him.

"You don't wanna know!"

I got up as fast as I could and ran to one of my other older brothers room. It was Brandon's room. He's 19 and seems to be the only sane one in this house hold.

"BRANDON!!!" I yell running behind him using him as a shield.

"What's wrong dork?" he asked chuckling, ruffling my hair.

Brandon is probably my favorite brother. He is always there for me. Brandon is the second oldest.

I got pulled out of my thoughts by a yelling Evan running into Brandon's room.

"Come out and take it like a man little one!!!" Evan yelled.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa, whats going on here?" Brandon asked sternly.

"Just a little fun bro. Isn't that right Taylor?" Evan said smirking at me.

"LIES!!!" I yelled. Brandon just rolled his eyes.

"Look, I have to work on my project for school so if you wouldn't mind," he said and motioned for the door.

Evan and I exchanged looks.

"No! Don't leave me with him! He's so immatureee!!" I yelled.

Brandon rolled his eyes. "I know Evans immature but we just have to get over that and deal with him."

"Hey!"

Brandon laughed.

"Just go. I'll hang out with you later Taylor."

"Brandonnnn." I whined.

"Taylor, don't make me tell mom and dad you weren't listening to me." he warned.

"Don't be such a tattle tale." I said and trudged out of his room.

Evan followed me.

"Go away." I said.

"Why should I?" he asked.

"Because you suck." I said and stuck my tongue out at him. He rolled his eyes.

"Is that your best comeback?" he asked.

"Is that your best comeback?" I mocked.

He started to reply but I went back to my room because he's annoying.

When I got to my room I saw my phone lighting up with texts.

I smiled as I read through them.

'Good morning beautiful! Are you awake yet?'

'C'mon wake up and talk to me baeee'

'Oi! Sleeping beauty! Enough sleep!'

I laughed and quickly replied to my boyfriend.

'Alright Lukas I get it. I'm awake!'

Still chuckling, I tossed my phone back on my bed and went to my closet. What to wear, what to wear.

Today's a big day.

It's Lukas and I's 9 month anniversary so him and I are going out on a date.

I picked out some black leggings and an oversized white sweater before sliding on my white converse and grabbing my phone and running downstairs.

"Good morning fellows!!" I chirped as I jumped on the couch between two of my oldest brothers, Brandon, who had just come down the stairs before me, and Logan.

"Fellows? Is that our new nickname or something?" Brandon chuckled.

I shrugged. "I'm just happy today!"

"Why?"

"Because it's her anniversary with her lover boy." Logan said with a smirk.

"Shut up, will you? I could've told him!"

"Ah, but you didn't."

I rolled my eyes at him and laughed.

--------------------------------------

I hope you enjoyed the first chappie (: