Prologue

P.O.V. John Bacchus

I had sat down on a chair and pulled out my dairy the watcher. I looked at the entire of the contestants. It would seem as of Yuno and Yukiteru have killed yet another contestant. I must admit that those two are starting to become a thorn on my side.

I then heard someone walk into my office. I looked over at the door to see that it was just a servant of mine. "Mr. Bacchus can I get you anything?" He asked looking at me.

"Some tea would be great Alfred." I said looking at him.

"Another stressful day." He asked looking at me.

"Yeah and to make matters worse Yuno and Yukiteru are getting closer." I said looking at him.

He then looked at me a little confused and then poured me a cup of tea. "Well of that truly is the case why don't you just bring numbers fourteen and fifteen into the game?" He asked looking at me.

"I doubt that with number fifteen in the game that I'd survive. This is made apparent through number fourteens dairy entries." I said looking at him.

"Is it really becoming that much of a problem?" He asked looking at me.

"It's no longer a problem. They've made it clear they want no part in our games or they would kill me." I said looking at him.

"Do you really think that he'd be able to?" Alfred asked looking at me.

"There's no longer any question that they'd be able to." I said looking at him.

"They have knowingly set him up to be a powerful force." I said looking at him.

"I see well then this may be a bad time to tell you this but the G.U.N. agency is moving it's headquarters here." He said looking at me. Oh great now fourteen and fifteen are going to be here.

P.O.V. Director of G.U.N.

I was currently walking down a hallway to see how our little "project" was going. It had been a while since I had last checked but I had officially gotten curious.

I then walked over to two people I recognized. My friend Riki and our "project" [Name].

"So how are things going?" I asked looking at him.

"Well his advancements from before are impressive however he's now reached levels I never would have thought possible." Riki said looking at me.

"Well just tell me how he stands at the moment. Don't worry I still remember what he's capable of and it's only been a month so go ahead show me what he can do." I said looking at him.

"Y-yeah sir." He said looking at me.

"W-well [N-Name] you heard the director please head to the training ground and I'll prepare you for lock down scenario." He said looking at him.

The young [H/C] male nodded and turned around to head for the training ground. The older male then looked at me and spoke. "Do you remember how long the fight was last time and who he was fighting?" The male asked looking at me.

"Yes it was close to five minutes and he was fighting one of F-ranks I do believe." I said looking at him.

"Yes now let's see how he does this time." When he said this several metal beams popped up on the field. When they did the two doors opened and [Name] rushed out of his door.

When the other door opened I saw three men wearing some protective gear rush out as well. When they did the three took cover behind the metal beams. [Name] took position on the other side that the one the middle was one.

They then nodded and the three of them left the beam. When they did [Name] jumped over the beam that he had been hiding behind and turned around.

I then watched as he pulled out a knife as tossed it. At the one on the left side when he did he dashed forward outrunning the knife he had thrown.

He then grabbed the hand of the man who holding a gun. When he did he turned him around and raised his hand into the air. When he did the knife stuck into his back.

When [Name] saw this he pulled the man's hand down forcefully forcing his jaw to make contact with his knee. When he did the man let go of the gun and [Name] shot him in the head.

He then pulled out the knife and looked to see that the others were pointing there guns at him. They fired however when they did [Name] kicked the body up and blocked the bullets with it before pushing it towards them.

When he did this the two went in separate directions to avoid getting hit. [Name] saw this and threw his knife in the direction the left hand had went and fired a shot at the one that had went to his left.

He then went towards the one he had fired a bullet at. The bullet had hit the man's wrist and the knife had had hit the others gun completly shattering the piece of equipment.

The man saw [Name] coming and quickly switched the gun to his other hand. He then fired a shot at [Name] who wasn't even three feet away. [Name] slide under his opponents shots and went between his legs.

When [Name] came out on the other side he stopped himself and used one of his hands to lift his body off the ground. He then twisted his body kicking the man that was behind him in the side.

However at this point the man that had his gun shattered was beside [Name]. He brought the knife that [Name] had used to break his gun and tried to stab the young male with it.

[Name] however saw this and used his free leg to kick the knife out of his hand. [Name] then used his hand that had been free until now to push his body off the ground and grab the knife that was in the air.

The two remaining men saw this and the one that still had his gun left fired a shot at him. [Name] threw the knife cleaning cutting the bullet in half and going into the males skull.

The last remaining man looked at [Name] when he landed on the ground and went to reach for the knife when he did. [Name] took the gun he had been holding and shot the man in the head.

"Did we really just lose three of our best to him?" I asked looking at him.

"Yes and as you saw he did it all in under a minute." He said looking at me.

"So he's really advanced that much? I knew that the dairy project would be effective but I never would have imagine this result." I said looking at him.

"Yes and what he's fully capable of is even astonishing." He said looking at me.

"Really well what's he fully capable of?" I asked looking at him.

"He is capable both fast and efficient thinking. He's even beaten some of our best computers when it comes to things like this." He said looking at me.

"Not only that but despite how he looks he can lift two hundred pound and run thirty five miles and hour without getting tired or exhausted." He said looking at me.

"That is rather startling." I said looking at him. 'And he made all these advancements in a single mouth. He may turn out to be to dangerous to let live.' I thought looking down at the male.

"Terminate both him and the two dairies tonight." I said looking at him.

"But sure if I do that then I'll die. Not only that but he is your nephew." He said looking at me.

"A small sacrifice to pay to insure everyone else is safe." I said looking at him. I then placed a gun on the counter and began to walk out of the room. "Remember tonight." I said as I walked out of the room.