[ Chapter 1 ]

Stanford didn't quite believe he discovered a dream demon. Someone he could relate too , someone he could compete with intellectually. Someone who praised him for his brains.

His science partner , didn't quite trust the triangle , but Ford was convinced that the Demon , above his title of demon , was in need of someone smart. Something only Stanford Pines could provide.

And the Demon surely did make Stanford happy. They could dominate the world with their brains and Bill's powers.

Talking about Bill , Ford hadn't seen him in a few days. Maybe he was just doing business.

Ford , meditating in his "office", legs crossed and sea blue eyes closed , thought about everything ,anything and nothing.

The soft candle light around him , the light chill of the dusty room , made the environment very calm and quiet, not counting with the large Bill Tapestries on the walls, the rug under him , Bill's gold figure , and tons of papers and documents with his design and information.

Ford thought about his twin. Stanley. Where would he be now? . He felt a bit bad after the whole science fair thing. Maybe Stan was doing fine without him . He remembered Stanley's twin face , the only difference being the eyes , where Ford had Ocean Blue , Stanley always had those almost black dark green orbs, matching his dark chocolate hair.

A familiar scent of Old books and hot air came to him. Taking him off his thoughts.

Bill.

Ford opened his eyes softly to find nothing. Was he hiding? Ford recognized that smell anywhere.

"Bill?" He asked softly . His legs still crossed , and arms on his crossed legs.No sound , but the smell was there.

Ford sighted softly , maybe he was smelling things . Not creepy. Probably.

Now you know how he smells Ford , nothing creepy bout that . Nothing at all.Ford thought to himself.

"Nahh , not creepy Sixter !" He heard in his ear . Ford screamed not in a very manly way and lifted himself up. Knocking one of the candles onto the rug. He immediately lifted the candle before it would burn down everything.

He was on his four's on the floor , sighting when he got the candle.

"Bill , you can't just-" Ford looked behind him , to see. Someone.

Ford turned around quickly , sprawled on the floor , surprised .

"Who the-" Ford couldn't think straight .

"What? Do I have something on my face?" The man asked , crooking his head to the side. That , smile , that voice.

Bill.

But in a human form. Straight , short , gold blond hair with some waves at the end, curving to his right side of his sharp face. Curious and mischievous golden auburn eyes, one of them covered by an eye patch ,sharp pearl teeth with thin lips and a huge grin , long blond lashes and thin eyebrows. Tanned slim body , who was wearing a golden vest , gold suit pants and a golden suit jacket , matched with a white shirt and a black bow tie . Gold rings in his hands and his ears had some gold earrings too. And a Top-Hat in Bill's lap.

Bill was with his legs crossed on the rug , smiley face looking at him. At least that's all he could see from the burning candles.

"Bill?!" Ford asked , lifting himself and looking at the handsome man.

"Who else , Sixter? Your girlfriend? Oh wait! You don't have one!" Bill said cheerily. Ford rolled his eyes.

"Wha-How...How are you in that form? What happened?" Ford asked very curious , gesturing around with his hands , his voice cracking the silence of the chilly room and his long coat rustling around.

"Big , complicated story. Point , two dots , I have a body! Isn't this nice?" Bill said , lifting himself and putting the top hat on his gold hair. Acting so regal and fancy .

"Hmm , I ... I was not expecting this." Ford admitted , formally.

"Yeah , I wasn't expecting you to know my scent too , Heh? but , life is full of surprises!" Bill said , shrugging and twirling around , elevating the candle's flame to the roof and then back to normal , which scared Ford.

"Don't do that!" Ford warned . deep brown eyebrows crossing together, His jacket twirling around with his movements.

"My apologies , Mr. Six Fingers . My bad. " Bill said politely , taking his hat off.

"How are you even in a body? I thought you said it was a very complicated process of doing one! This is a great objective to study Bill!" Ford said excitedly, looking around for some pen and paper , even though it was a mess everywhere.

"Hey , calm down Sixter! This body was given to me! Don't work yourself up! We have all the time in the universe to talk!" Bill said , walking to Ford , who was looking quite enthusiastic.

"Sorry. Got to excited there...This is a great opportunity!"Ford replied , turning back to grab some paper before a few thoughts crossed his mind.

"Anyways , how could someone give a body? Do you even know who's body you're in?" Ford asked, looking up at Bill's eyes. Turning around slowly , forgetting the papers and the pen. Handsome face looking search fully at the ex-triangle.

"Heh , Dead Body. Some Swedish guy , Felix something. Nothing Much. They said the body was free to be used . I just pampered it a bit! Nothing like grave robbery fresh in the morning! Am I right?" Bill said , his voice ringing in the room. Ford was curious and disgusted at the same time.

"You stole a dead body?! Bill-"

"Clean your ears! Given. GIVEN. Not stolen! Sixter , listen carefully!" Bill said , touching Ford's nose with a pale thin and cold finger. Gold auburn eyes mischievous.

"Ok , fine , fine. Still bad. But I guess it's okay."Ford said , thinking at the same time about what the hell was happening and how could someone just give a dead body , and could Bill posses a Dead Body?

Bill turned around to look at the thinking face of Stanford Pines , wild blue eyes englassed by those big glasses, looking for answers as always. That saggy ,wild dark brown hair and handsome face.

Bill had already spent months with this man. This advanced human who wanted to know more, to learn , to fill his weak head.

Bill had a limited view in how things can develop in the future. He really was curious in how this man , so trustworthy of Bill , would react to discover that the triangle was only using him. Bill didn't quite cared. He just cared about his own plans.

But thinking about that...Maybe this human form was sick , when he thought about it , something in his human brain told him what he was doing is wrong, There was something tugging his brain and telling him things. Things like , you shouldn't lie to Stanford.

Ford eventually thought that it was a conversation for another time , grabbing some paper and sitting on the desk , taking a candle with him , ignoring completely Bill who stared at him with admiration.

Bill saw those wild eyes and face , concentrated in writing the events , ideas and topics , picking up files and turning back with the chair to look at Bill with a brilliant smile and the happiest eyes Bill had seen in this dimension.

"We definitely have to develop information! Let me just get my journal! " Ford said , walking around dizzily around the room in excitement , looking for the Journal . Smile still on his face .

Bill's body must be sick. That smile and curiosity brought Bill to smile too. Too feel Happy.

Ford started asking questions , which Bill answered by rounding the man and picking up papers he shouldn't touch. Every word Ford stated was numbing Bill. He couldn't stop thinking about the human , He felt so guilty about lying

Bill did what he wanted, no human brain could make him feel guilty.

"This is a great thing Bill! What would I do without you?"

So why was he feeling it?