Elounor - Meant To Be

Start from the beginning

To: Louis Tommo
Msg: Damn. You figured out my plan. x

To: Louis Tommo
Msg: -.- x

To: Elle Calder
Msg: See! I told you I was smart! x

To: Louis Tommo
Msg: WAS being the key word here. Gotta go, dad is nagging me to clean my room and empty the dishwasher. I swear, he thinks I'm 12, not 20. See you soon:) x

To: Elle Calder
Msg: Unlucky! Bye! Can't wait:) x

***

The pair spent the next week as they normally do; tweeting, texting, calling and skyping. They never stopped talking, or ran out of things to talk about. Eleanor suggested places where Louis and his friends could go, as well as Louis and herself alone. It was safe to say they were both insanely hyped about the upcoming weekend.

They could finally meet! They could finally hear and see them in person. They could touch, hug, cuddle and play fight. They don't just have to settle for skype, facebook or twitter, or their phones for communication. They could actually talk and communicate in person.

To their friends, they don't understand why they're getting so excited over meeting one person, but it makes sense to them. They literally spilled everything to each other; things they daren't tell their childhood bestie. They know their turn ons and offs, their little pet peeves, their quirks, likes and dislikes; they know each other inside and out.

"Are you sure he's not some creep?" Eleanor's friend, Danielle, kept asking. Each time Eleanor would just roll her eyes, waving Danielle off, assuring her that he was no creep.

"If he's some creep, I will ring you straight up," she promised.

"Mate, she may be some crazy chick," Liam, Louis' best friend, repeated endlessly. Louis just chuckled, promising his over-protective friend that he'll be safe.

"You're coming to Manchester as well, Liam," he would reassure him. "I'll come to you if there are any issues. I promise."

Both friends just sighed, and accepted their friends promise, yet still repeated the same thing until their friend was sick to the back teeth of their protectiveness. They both knew it would pass once they met them; it would reassure them that they're the nicest person ever.

***

Saturday finally came, and Louis shoved some last minute clothes in his duffel bag before running out of his flat to Liam's awaiting car. He chucked his bag in the boot, and slid into the backseat beside Niall, with Harry the other side of Niall, and Zayn in front.

"You took your time," Niall remarked, his Irish accent prominent. Louis rolled his eyes, playfully shoving his younger friend. They all just chuckled as Liam pulled out and headed onto the motorway that would take them to Manchester.

"So when are you meeting this hot chick, Lou?" Harry asked, wiggling his eyebrows at his friend. Louis just chuckled, shaking his head. 

"Tonight. We're going to a club. Feel free to tag along," he replied, directing the last sentence at everyone in the car. The 4 lads let out murmurs of agreement, surprisingly dropping the subject on Eleanor quickly.

No one was quite sure what they spoke about on that journey. Sometimes they would be singing, then one of them would say something and they'd be laughing for what felt like hours. Eventually they made it to Manchester, and soon found their way to the hotel. Niall and Harry would be sharing, Liam and Zayn, leaving Louis on his own. The others thought it would be safer for their eyes and ears just in case Eleanor stopped by.

***

To: Elle Calder
Msg: WE'RE HERE!x

To: Louis Tommo
Msg: WOO! Danielle and I will meet you outside the hotel around 8:30?x