Paige and Emily

Next Tuesday- Emily's POV

"Emily fucking Fields!" I heard someone yell. I slightly glanced over to my left. Shit.

"H-Hey babe"

"Don't you 'hey babe' me! What do you think you're doing?!"

"Going to scho-"

"Yea no shit Sherlock! I mean what do you think you're doing...as in I saw you get off the bus, Fields"

"Y-Yea, I took the bus to school. I didn't tell you?"

"Hell no you didn't tell me. As a matter of fact, I offered you a ride to school and you told me that you would be driving yourself to school for whatever stupid reason"

"No I-"

"Are you calling me a liar, Emily?!"

"Not at all, just-"

"Just what, Emily?! The fucking bus stop is 30 minutes away from your house!"

"Ali plea-"

"No Emily! You answer me now! Why the fuck did you walk your ass all the way to that damn stop? And on crutches?! Why aren't you wearing the leg that I got you?!"

"I-"

"Huh?! Emily answer me!"

"I am trying damn it! But you keep interr-," I stopped mid sentence because Alison looked like she was about to beat the shit out of me for yelling at her.

"Oh are you done? Cat got your tongue? Please do continue with your lovely little speech," she crossed her arms over her chest.

"I uhmm-...look, Ali, I'm gonna need you to promise me something"

"What?"

"Don't get mad over whatever it is that I'm about to tell you"

"What is-"

"Alison"

"Fine...I promise"

"Okay so here it goes...I was never gonna actually drive to school. The reason why I turned your offer down is because I didn't want you to see my car"

"I've seen your car before Em. I don't see what the big deal i-"

"Someone egged it, slashed my tires and left a signed note for me on the windshield," I quickly blurted out.

"Who?" She asked as if she already knew the answer.

"I'm pretty sure that you already kno-"

"Who Emily?! I need you to say their name out loud!"

"P-Paige, but remember that you promised not to be mad"

"Oh don't worry babe, I'm not mad," she smiled.

"You're not?"

"Nope...I am infuriated!"

"But isn't that just another word for-"

"Move out of my way Em"

"No, Ali...please just let this one go. It's just a car, I can clean the eggs off and the tires can be replaced"

"Oh hell no! The time has come where I am finally ready to really do something about this bitch and you don't want me to?! After clearly stating that you want me to! What the fuck, Emily?!

"I know babe, it's just that-"

"No, you-," the bell ringing cut her off, "let's just go to class," she coldy stated as she walked off without me.
_________________________