Chapter:3 dancing to music

Hey guys this gonna be a quik chapter I'm not really good in punctuation but yeah XD
You are now on night 3 you can't quit.....sadly
Your flipping the cameras and suddenly see once again Bonnies gone! Again yay I'm now used to this shit happening to me he's now in the main hall walking up to you but with something in his hand he walks up to you with a grin hello y

H...I you say great we don't want no stuttering sphe slaps you gently you grin for some reason but blush hay can you dance???? I..m not That good..... He gives you this wierd glare then shows you what's in his hand you endows rose can't believe you even have a iPhone you say oh we have our tricks he says ...... Ok anyways pick any song u want to dance to uhmm what the hell is living tombstone and geoundbreaking SANTA CLAUSE he says sarcasticly your roll your eyes and put it on uhmm as it plays your listening to the song -were waiting every night to finally roam and invite new comers to play with us for many years we have been all alone) you look up at him ima suprised look yeah that freddys  song b..ut it...you said that like once to me but in different types of words I fort you...meant...I before you even get to finish your sentence your body starts randomly walking towards Bonnie without you even noticing once your like and inch away from him you notice what you just did wow you hugging him (mÿ bàê jk or am I ):) ) anyways you looked up at him really inbarassed nice to actully get a hug......