“Do you know when we’re moving??” James asked. He wasn’t as happy as I was, but none of the family really did.

“Not exactly sure. We have to pack and then sell the house.. But probably a month, two months tops. We already have a real estate on the home. So all you really have to do is pack,” he finished.

“Yes!! Speaking of packing!! You best start packing a few of your things now! A lot of the boxes are down by the garage. Go and start now! I need to speak to your father,” mom said, banishing us. We all got up from our seats and headed to the garage.

“What’s with the grim face?” I asked James. He shot me and evil glance.

“I have to leave all my friends! I’ll probably never see them ever again!” he said. He had some pretty cool friends , all skaters though. I could have been friends with them. But I didn’t know how to skate. So that was a problem.

“Oh your afraid your not going to see your little boyfriend?” I replied to James, teasing him.

James anger got a hold of him, “He is NOT MY BOYFRIEND!” he hissed right at me. I just smiled and opened the garage door. We all were overwhelmed as we saw all the boxes stacked on top of each other. “I guess mom and dad weren’t kidding when they said they talked about it,” I said.

“Yeah Emma. Why are you so happy about this move?” Nicole asked, interested on why.

I decided to ignore her question. She already knew the answer. I was the towns loner. I had no friends and no one knew who I was. The only person who ever really paid any attention to me was Logan. But he was a jerk, so why waste time with him? Either way it was pretty swell for me. I didn’t have to go through the tears or the depression on leaving my ’friends’. I didn’t have to handle them hating my parents for ‘taking’ me away, non of that bull crap. I went and grabbed two large boxes and an average box. I stacked them all on top of each other, heading for my room.

As I got to my room I set the boxes on my bed. I then grabbed a sharpie from my desk and wrote all over both the large boxes, Emma’s Books. I then sighed as I thought of all the books I had. I knew I wasn’t going to be able to do this all by myself. So I went to my Cd racks and picked a random cd. Cobra Starship. Egh what the heck. So I put it in my DVD player and listen to them.

“Smash it up, smash it up. I’m gonna kick it down, be cool tonight, don’t want to start a fight” I sang along. I looked at my book case, soo many books it scared you. But best to get started now, then in two months.

I separated the hard covers and paper backs and put all my hard covers and soft covers in the other.

I must have fallen asleep, because when I woke up the next morning I was sitting down on my rocking chair with a book laying on me. I looked over to my alarm clock. Five forty am. Damn, why can’t I sleep longer? Belch, my stomach growled. I looked over to see my progress on how my organizing was going. I was practically done! I just needed to put tape on the top and I was finished. Belch, my stomach growled again.

“Ok fine! We’ll go get something to eat then! Mom should be awake..” I said to myself. I tip toed out of my room. went past the living room, though the dining room into the kitchen.

I popped my head into the refrigerator. Eggs, orange juice, fruit, left over’s…

“Your up early!” Someone said from behind. From surprise, I accidentally bumped my head in the refrigerator freezer door.

“Oww!” I said, my head began to pound badly.

“Careful honey!” I turned my head to find my dad. He had his suit on and drinking some coffee. I groaned and grabbed some milk and set it on the kitchen island. “Morning to you to,” he said sarcastically.