Q: Do we find out more about Noelle and Harry's backgrounds in the sequel?
A: Definitely! The sequel is going to be based around their pre-murderer dilemma times. I will reveal Noelle's family members and you will learn about Harry's parents and what they did to get them to where they are today.

Q: Why is Klara such a jerk?
A: Every story has to have one ;) But she's better now, haha.

Q: How did you come up with Harry's backstory?
A: I tend to write off the bat and come up with ideas as I do so, so for example, the day I wrote out this Q&A I also finished the last chapter; I didn't exactly know what Anne and Harry would talk about until I sat down and came up with an idea that I could build upon. It keeps things fresh, and I also like to read your comments and change plotlines if you guess too close to my original idea.

Q: Why did you start writing this book? And why did you delete your previous works?
A: I had always wanted to write a crime story because there is so much you can write about whether it be them solving crimes, coming along criminals on the way, or finding room for advancement and new locations. It was a very welcoming idea, especially since this is my first officially well-written book that I have finished and planned to make a sequel for. I didn't delete my other books, I just put them in my works so that I can focus solely on 21M. No book of mine is ever deleted.

Q: When will the sequel start?
A: It's already up and on my page! Go read it now!

Q: Why did you end 21 Murders the way you did? Are you trying to kill us?!
A: I lined everything up in a way it would freshen the plotline and make it more interesting in the future. Writing about the same old surroundings gets predictable and boring; I wanted to show you guys that I have a couple more surprises coming along the way. And no, haha, I do not want you dead. I like you all very much breathing.

Q: Did you ever think your story would be this successful?
A: Is my story considered successful now? If you think I am popular then thank you, haha. But I am overjoyed with the responses I have received for this book and am very proud of myself for coming this far. I'm very grateful that I have been able to grow with some of the same readers I had back when I first joined Wattpad, so thank you to the ones who have been supportive and on my side since the beginning. You rock!

Q: What is the sequel going to be about?
A: I don't want to give too much away, but . . . it will have a lot of action, traveling, new characters, death, more drama, a heck of a lot of family reveals, the growth of Harryelle's relationship, and a lot of surprises from topics that have already been previously mentioned. No one has picked up on the hints I have laid so far, so stay alert and expect the unexpected!

Q: How do you make your covers? They're beautiful!
A: Thank you! I am not very good at making covers but I used PicMonkey.com to make the matching 21 Murders and Deception set. If you have any edits, covers, or trailers you want me to use, just send them to me through private message! I always answer my PMs.

Q: What can we look forward to in the sequel?
A: I have been testing out new writing techniques and trying to up my game with describing situations. I want to be able to write simply and have you guys interpret it the way I do at the same time. So hopefully it will come across to all of you.