"Ohh, your joking." Jensen says while laughing nervously.

"Of course." Misha laughs.

We enter the make-up trailer and they all sit down in the chairs. I do too since I also have a couple of scenes in this episode.

-

We have now been shooting my first couple of scenes and now I'm just leaning back with my laptop and phone while watching the others do their parts. I'm not in this until the end. It's quite fun watching the others actually, because sometimes they tend to make fun of each other and then start laughing. They especially make fun of Misha. This is a little different from when we last were here. Last time it didn't take them this long. I don't know what happened.

After a couple of hours, they get a break and we all meet up outside Jensen's trailer when they have changed. We have decided to find a cafe or something in town and get some lunch. It was my idea actually. I know there is food on set but I just thought it would be nice. And then I can get to explore the city again. I did that the last time I was here. But I wanna get to know it better. 

We leave the set in Misha's car. He apparently have a car here. But why? I don't ask. Maybe he spends a lot of time here so that is why he has one. But why doesn't Jensen or Jared? Maybe Jared does too, I wouldn't know but I do know that Jensen doesn't.

"So were do you wanna get some lunch?" Jared asks me. He is sitting next to me in the back of the car. Misha is driving and Jensen is in the passenger seat.

"I don't know. Do you know any good places?" I ask.

"No. We always eat on set." He answers.

"Just drive into the center of town and then just park the car somewhere." I hear Jensen tell Misha and he nods.

It doesn't take us more than ten minutes to get to the center and Misha parks the car at the first spot he sees. We all get out and decides to walk up the street to where all the stores are. There isn't a lot of people here. But the ones whom are here looks to be older than Jensen, Misha and Jared. None at my age. But I guess that have something to do with the fact that it's 10 am on a Monday so people are probably at school. I know that most people does't eat lunch at 10 am but we have been up since a little later than 5 am so it's lunch time for us.

Some of the stores we pass by is just opening. We stop at a Starbucks to get some lunch. "Do you guys know what you are having?" I ask them as we inter the door. We all look up at the Menu.

"Uhh, yeah, I think I have an idea." Jensen say and the others agree.

"Okay. Let's order then." I say.

"Jared, you go first then Misha, and me and Cali will order last." Jensen say and Jared nods. He walks up to the counter and a woman walk over to take his order.

"Hi, I'll like to order your Dark Roast Coffee and Turkey Rustico Panini." He tells the lady whom is writing his orders down on a note. She puts down the note and then gives him a smile.

"Anything else, sir?" She asks and Jared shakes his head. "Okay, what is your name?"

"Jared." He answers with a polite smile.

"Okay, is it to go?" She asks as she out down his name on the note too.

"No, I'll eat here." He answers and she writes that down on the note.

"Okay, that will be $16." He gives her the money and walks over to the other counter to wait for his order. Misha orders the same. She writes it all down on a new note and then it's me and Jensen's turn.

"I'll like to order the same coffee as the two before me, a Iced Coffee with Milk, and two of the Chicken Salad Sandwiches." He tells her as she writes it down on the last note she will make for our orders.

"Okay, anything else?" She asks. He looks at me and I shake my head. He tells her no. "Okay, that will be $22. What is your name?"

"Jensen." He tells her as he pull out his wallet from his pocket. I can't help but notice how much she is staring at him while he is fishing out the money from his pocket. She looks down at her hands when he looks up but then she reaches her hand out as he places the money in her hand.

She takes the recite and then writes something down on it and fold it together. She hands it to him with a smile and we walk over to where Misha and Jared is standing. Jared is the only one whom has already gotten his sandwich.

"What was that? She didn't write anything on our recite. What did she write on yours?" Jared asks clearly curious. Jensen opens the recite and we all see the phone number written on it and the waitress name. Her name is apparently Emma. Why would she give him her phone number? Didn't she see the wedding ring he is carrying around on his finger?

He curls it together and throws it into the trash before taking his coffee and sandwich which is already done. We take a seat at one of the tables.