What Xiomara wants, Xiomara gets! (1-3)

Start from the beginning

"Um - uh - um-"

"What's wrong with you Xiomara?" Yohanna asked worriedly. "Are you okay?"

"Can I talk to you first?" I grabbed her hand and pulled her away from Nathan.

"What's wrong with you?"

"Are you sure that he is Nathan?"

She nodded.

"Shit!"

"Why?" Yohanna probed.

"It's just that... I promised to myself that he will be my replacement for Danny! Now I have to look for another guy again..."

"Then go and take him!"

My head snapped up at her. "What?"

"Take him! I told you I don't like him! I even want to get rid of him!" He grabbed both my hands and gripped it tightly. "You have my blessing Xiomara."

"Really?" I asked delightedly.

She nodded again. "But let me warn you... that guy loves me so much. I told him that I don't like him and that I have other boyfriends but he said that it is okay with him. He said that he could wait until I finally learn to love him."

"Not a big problem!" I smiled wickedly. "He will be mine..."

"It won't be that easy..."

I arched my eyebrow and looked back at Nathan. "I will have him by the end of the month."

Chapter Two: Xiomara's Plans

"So what are your plans?"

"What plans?"

Yohanna looked at me with disbelief. "What are your plans to get Nathan? I told you before that it would be very hard for you to take him away from me."

I rolled my eyes exaggeratedly. "You know that I am good in destroying relationships! Just wait and see..."

Mrs. Curtis tapped her table vigorously. "Yohanna Cleeves and Xiomara Tatcher! Will the two of you shut up and try to solve the problem written on the board?"

I looked at the board and read the given problem silently while Yohanna continued copying notes. I just got irritated when I read it because I did not understand anything. I do not even know what formula to use to get the momentum!

I hate physics!

After about three minutes, Mrs. Curtis asked us if we have answers and it was only Andy and Nathan who had an answer. She called the two to show their solution on the board and they both had the same answer but with different solution.

"Do you think we can pass this subject?" I asked Yohanna worriedly. I hate studying but I had no choice but to continue my studies because I made a promise to my mom that I will finish my studies.

"We need a miracle..." she whispered.

I sighed heavily and looked back in front. Mrs. Curtis praised Andy and Nathan for doing a great job. Andy just bowed his head while Nathan smiled impishly at Mrs. Curtis. When he smiled, his cute dimples appeared and all the girls in the room blushed and giggled slightly.

"I have lots of competitors..."

"Then start making plans and do it as soon as possible."

"I already have a plan..." I hissed.

Yohanna chuckled.

"What's funny?"

"It took you five minutes to make a plan on how to get Nathan but you until now you still don't know how to solve the given problem on the board."