What Xiomara wants, Xiomara gets! (1-3)

Beginne am Anfang

"I told you I don't like you anymore!" She screamed. She turned her back on Carl and walked away from him. She smiled at me and winked playfully.

All of Yohanna's boyfriends were playboy and womanizer. She just want to teach these guys lessons. She will make these guys fall for her and then dump them when she's done with them.

"You can't just leave me, Yohanna!" Her boyfriend exclaimed. "You are mine and you can't just get away from me like that!"

She looked back at him and made a face. "Whatever!"

"Why did you have to break up with Carl?"

She puckered her lips and clutched my left arm. "My boyfriend from Philippines will be studying here too. My mom told me that she will not give me any allowance if I will not break up with my boyfriends."

"But why?" I asked horridly.

"She wants me to be nice to Nathan because his mother is my mom's best friend. She also wants Nathan for me because she thinks that Nathan could be a good influence to me."

She continued making complaints about her mother until we reach our room. When we did not find Nathan in our room, she asked me to help her in looking for him.

"But I don't know what he looks like," I complained.

"Easy!" She took a piece of paper and a ball pen and wrote something on it. When she was done, she took my hand and put the paper there.

I unfolded it and read it silently.

Brown eyes.

Tall, not so dark and handsome.

Black curly hair.

Cute dimples.

"Now you know what he looks like..."

"Why do you have to write it on a paper?" I demanded.

"Because I know that you are very forgetful..." She waved her hand impatiently and walked away as fast as she could.

* * *

I reached the fifth floor but I still did not see a tall guy with black curly hair! Well, I had seen almost ten tall guys with black curly hair but they don't have brown eyes and cute dimples. I just decided to go to the canteen when I got tired and bought some food and drinks.

"Excuse me," said a cool voice.

I looked up and saw a man staring down at me with confused expression. He was tall and his eyes were brown but his hair was not curly. There were no cute dimples too...

I smiled at him pleasantly. He was so handsome and his eyes were attention - grabbing. I promised to myself that he would be my next boyfriend. I had been looking for a new guy to replace Danny for almost a week and he was the hottest so far...

"Y - yes? What d - do you w - want?" I asked stupidly. This is my biggest problem... I can't speak properly when there is a handsome guy in front of me.

"There you are Nathan!" someone shouted.

"Yohanna..." the guy in front of me said softly. "I have been looking for you for almost an hour. I went to our room but you are not there so I decided to look for you."

Yohanna apologized to Nathan and introduced me to him. She thought that it was I who found Nathan... but the truth was it was Nathan who found me.

"Nice meeting you, Xiomara." He bowed his head slightly and smiled at me. It was when I saw his cute dimples - very cute dimples.