My Brother is Popular

Anju POV.

Anju Tsukasa, age 7, is well aware of how popular my Big Brother is in school.

I first took notice of it when on the first day of school, I was bombarded with questions related to my brother.

It was tiresome to say the least.

Every single lesson, teachers would always take notice of my white hair, Blueish white eyes, and draw the connection that I was related to Onii-sama.

That wasn't the worse of it.

When lunch break came, female beasts of all ages came rushing to my desk, asking about Onii-sama's likes and dislikes.

"Anju-sama, what does Eishi-sama likes?"

"Does Eishi-sama like to read?"

"Does Eishi-sama-"

I was so fed up with the torrent of questions hitting me like the tsunami, I just had to slam the table, stand up (with upmost grace), and leave the classroom, leaving countless baffled faces.

Giggling into my palm of how idiotic they looked, my mind wandered off to how my brother received his fame.

Skipping in my steps, I headed off to find Onii-sama.

.'.'.'.

"Onii-sama, are you alright?" I tilted my head that was resting on my arms, on his desk.

He sighed (as usual) as he shook his head.

"I'm just tired. " he answered with a weary looking face.

I can bet it was because of his 'fangirls'.

"Onii-sama, do you want to eat lunch with Anju?"

I received an unconvincing 'un'.

"It will help you escape from the girls for a while," I offered to my tired Onii-sama.

Hearing this, his face brightened significantly and quickly held my hand and pulled me to escape the crazy fangirls.

"Does this happen oftenly?" I asked him, with a spoon held in front of his mouth.

"Say Ah~, Onii-sama."

Onii-sama ate my offered food before continuing.

"It happens often enough."

Onii-sama has it tough, doesn't he?

"Daijoubu Onii-sama, Anju is here with you, so you can escape them durng lunch breaks!" I announced to him, as if I just had a brilliant idea.

He chuckled as he nodded.

"Thank you, Anju."

I gave him a triumph smile in return.

Now, he don't have to worrh about the rapid fangirls.

...

Maybe I spoke too soon.

"Eishi-sama! There you are!" A banshee scream pierced through the peaceful silence Onii-sama and me were enjoying.

Eyeing the banshee, I raised my eyebrows.

Isn't she...

"Kobayashi Rindo-sama?"

Eyeing the cat-like girl in front of me, I turned my nose up in disgust.

"What do you want with Onii-sama?" I folded my arms as I glared at her.

I still hadn't forgive her for pranking me the day she visiting our family.

"Oh, you were here, Tsukasa-Chibi? I didn't see you there. Must be because you are sooooo short!" Rindo sniggered into her own hand as she stepped forward and slide her arms into Onii-sama.

Wha-

"Rindo-sama! Please release Onii-sama right this moment!" I fumed as I tried to pluck this hassle of a living being off Onii-sama's arms.

Rindo Kobayashi. She is the same age as Onii-sama, and being the daughter of the Kobayashi cooperation, she's very famous too. Rindo-sama looks very mature for her age. No, mature isn't the word. More like, 'sly'. Her cat-like features are always so prominent on her face, and her flaming dark red that flows down her waist is really eye-catching.

Sometimes, I really hate her for being so beautiful.

Standing beside my Onii-sama so closely, hooking her arms with his, Rindo Kobayashi...You are really looking for trouble aren't you.

I gritted my teeth as Rindo continued to snuggle up to Onii-sama affectionately.

"Eishi-sama~~ Would you like to eat lunch with me-" she started.

"No."

Yay for Onii-sama.

I stuck my tongue out as Rindo pouted at Onii-sama.

"But you ate with Chibi-kasa!"

"Yes I did." Onii-sama replied calmly ... ah, he looks like he's about to faint.

"O-Onii-sama?" I quickly rushed forward as Onii-sama fainted onto Rindo Kobayashi.

"Opps~"

Opps?

"You! Hurry get away from Onii-sama! Don't you dare take advantage of him!" I rushed forward and headbutt the the girl-right in her abdomen.

Goal~ I thought in delight as Rindo-sama gave out a pitiful whimper.

"Hah..hahh.. You sure carry a thick skull." Rindo-sama panted as she tried to regain her balance.

Ignoring her, I rushed to my unconscious Onii-sama and shook him violently.

"Onii-sama! Onii-sama! Are you alright? Please answer me! Onii-samaaaa!!" Tears started gathering in my eyes as I continued to shake Onii-sama, hoping he would be awaken by me.

"Oi... If you continue doing that, he'll really die." Came an unneeded comment from the other female.

...heeding her words, my clutch on Onii-sama's collar losen and slowly, he started to regain consciousness.

"Onii-sama!" I wrapped my arms around him as I sighed in relief.

"...Anju?"

"Yes, Onii-sama-" I was cut off by Rindo-sama's voice.

"Glad to know you're awake and all, Darling, but just saying, lunch break is almost over. Today was amusing as usual, Adieu~" Saying that, Rindo-sama waltzed out of our sights.

This is horrible. If I can't even protect Onii-sama from the she-devil, how can I help him gain confidence?

Onii-sama, seriously. Why are you so popular?

.'.'.'.

End of chapter

I don't really know Rindo's personality, but well, I presume she's someone like Alice Nakiri.

In this chapter, for those that are more perspective, you would be able to tell that no, Rindo doesn't like Eishi romantically. She's just teasing him, because he's socially awkward.

Well, hope you have enjoyed the chapter~