Chapter 3 (again!)

I'm back!!!, anyway I said I was going to make a bad ending,then continue to write the story like the bad ending never happened!,so here we go!!!
GG EVERYONE!!! :3
-----------------------------------------
(Ty's pov)
Me and sky went to a café and I saw lily come up to me and say "hi babe ~" she said,ugh!! " I will only say this once so listen,I.DON'T.LIKE.YOU!!!" I said,she just froze and ran back to her friends,'good she's gone!'
(Sky's pov)
*swearing up ahead!!!! Don't read if you hate swearing!!!! You have been warned!!!*
'THIS B*TCH DOES NOT KNOW WHEN TO F*CKING STOP!!!!!!!' Well at least Ty told her he wasn't interested!, then I hugged Ty and put my chin on his head and my arms around his waist."you know I love you Ty,right?" I said "of course sky!!,I will always love you and only you!" He said as he gave me a peck on the lips, I smiled.i toke Ty home,then went to my own house,toke a shower , brushed my teeth and hair, then I went to sleep and dreamed of my darling Ty.
--------------------------------------------
Okay guys I know it's short but it's because I have tests in school so I can't write as much, but don't worry I will keep writing!!!!!
GG EVERYONE!!!!:3