WHAT REALLY HAPPENED IN VEGAS

I

 did not write this description I got it from tumblr I don't know who but if it was you im sorry please let me use it! it was really good!

**TABINOF SPOILER PLEASE SCROLL TO ADVOID. IT IS TAGGED WITH tabinof spoiler **

"I promise this is really what they put in the book in condensed form!

Omg vegas!! so... they got there gambled, won a $666, jackpot.. then Hmmmm so lets see they gambled on the roulette but got chased by security who then dragged them away by then security chained them to the table, bc they thought phil was cheating .. they wre told 'killer tony' was going to have a 'tough converstaion' with them dan realises they were the mafia... they escaped and ran through the casino to the roof where they changed clothes, and stole a helicopter.. so phil was flying it with the mafia in pursuit.. they landed in area 51 after landing it on the roof of a car.. then end up in an underground hanger full of incubaters..saw a ufo, got involved in a shoot out, thier friends came to the rescue, ran away walked throught the desert for hours, they got rescued by a van full of people from cirque du soleil heading back to vegas!! they got back to there room and the fbi was waiting who trashed their room!... and according to dan, yep! may seem unblievible but thats why we never uploaded a video and this was the story of what happend in vegas!!!"