Night Two

You had to make sure they couldn't get in. You never looked into the cams to waste battery, you only listened to the sounds they made when they approached, you were doing great before you started to get suspicious when they stopped coming. You checked on the cams for the first time that night for some clues but you saw them all standing on the stage... all except jackie.

When you checked the doors nobody was there. Something wasn't right... you checked again and again found all of them on the stage.... but they seemed asleep... passed out... Jackie wasn't with them so you checked around one more time trying to find her and you notice that the curtains to the cove where wide open. You zoomed in and saw jackie laying down on the floor of the cove. 

She was facing the cams grinning. Zooming in a little further  you saw her wearing only a bikini, when she saw the light turn on on the cams you could see her laugh, then pose for the camera. Your nose bled watching this "hot damn..." you put down the cams and wiped your nose, you could here foot steps at the doorway and froze... you debated letting her in or keeping her out. She appeared at the doorway and walked inside showing off her breasts "hello (y/n)~ I guess it's my turn today~!"