Chapter 16: The Call

A/N: I'm really just done with writing, but I know I have to finish what I started no matter how long it takes me.

Chapter 16: The Call

Kitty's POV:

 "God! They should have been here by now." Logan complained looking at her wrist.

"You're not wearing a watch. You know that, right?" I laughed.

"I don't know...I have this bad feeling. I just can't get over it." She said worried.

I'm scared too, but I can't tell her that. One of us has to be the brave one here. Usually it's her.

Suddenly Logan's phone rings and she didn't even let it ring a second time before she said "Hello!"

She put her hand up to her mouth and looked like she was about to cry in tears. Suddenly the phone fell from her grasp and landed on the road in front of my house.

"What's the matter? What's happening!?" I take her and start to shake her violently.

Why isn't she telling me anything?

I frantically pick up the phone and put it to  my ear.

"Hello!" I yell to the phone.

"Hey Kitty it's Liam. First off please don't drop the phone like Logan did when I tell you some news. And it's not as bad as you think." Liam tells me calmly.

"Okay." 

It mustn't be that bad if Liam is so calm.

"Harry's in the hospital and Niall is nowhere to be seen."

"What hospital?" I try to ask him without being afraid.

"It's a really long name. But it's in New York, NY and it's one of the best hospitals in New York."

"I know what hospital you're talking about. We'll be there." I tell him.

I hang up the phone and give it back to Logan.

"Logan we don't know what exactly happened yet. Let's go catch a train." I tell her trying to make her feel better.

We start to walk our way to the train station.

I hope Harry's okay and Niall. What would make Niall run off at a time like this anyway?

It's a long, silent walk to the train station. It seems like even the world knows to be quiet right now.

Finally Logan starts to speak.

"I think Niall put Harry in the hospital." She says with a shaky breath.

"What would make you say that? The boys didn't even say what it was yet." I tell her. I can't let her think her boyfriend is a killer or whatever she thinks.

"Why would he leave when Harry got hurt? And I bet the boys called him and he probably just ignored all their calls. Know what? Let me call him right now." She takes her phone and starts to call him.

"Straight to voicemail. What did I tell you?" She looks at me.

"Let's just try to get to the hospital before we make up our minds." I suggest.

"Fine, but I'm not going to date a guy who put his own friend in the hospital." she says with all seriousness.

"If it comes to that, which I don't think so." I really don't think Niall would do anything like that...on purpose. I mean all the boys rough house each other, so maybe that's when it happened.

We finally reach the train station and rush to get our tickets. Luckily we make it on the next train to New York.

Niall's POV

This is just great. I hurt one of my best friends and I mananged to transform. Usually something as stupid as a pillow fight doesn't get my adreline going, but this one did. Probably when I got hit out of nowhere got me going.

To add more on my wrong list is that I have to hide from everyone I know until I get back to normal. Most of the time I can transform back in only minutes, but it's taking me longer this time. I guess since I'm so nervous it isn't helping me. I try to pace around, but there isn't that much room in a closet.

Suddenly my phone rings and I look at the caller ID. It's Logan, and I immediately press ignore with my snout. She's going to hate me so much.

But no one can ever know that I'm a werewolf. Not even the boys.