Plane Journeys (Reid)

Plane Journeys
Spencer Reid

NP: Mr. Mr. - Girl's Generation

( CA/N: Personally this is one of my fav )

.
You loved seeing him go flustered. He is all cute and adorable when he's nervous too.

He's just a bundle of fluffiness and cuteness that made you go- ASHDHDJDKLL-all the time.

Yes, Spencer Reid it is. The genius male who doesn't have a social life and not knowing what BFF or Twilight is, that's him for sure.

You loved the male, inside and out because he's just, I don't know, him. And teasing him is your favorite thing to do, just to see his adorable side.

You did it on every plane journeys the BAU team had, even a little flirting and seeing him go all blushing screaming success.

(・∀・)

"Hello Spencey" You cheekily smiled, sitting infront of him as he closes his book from reading. Or already finished.

"Hey" He shortly greeted back, small smiled as he grab a cup of coffee beside him. "So," You started, catching his attention with a slight hum from him.

"You like short stuffs eh?"

He accidentally spits his coffee whilst Morgan laughing at him.

(・∀・)

"Say, the murderer isn't a vampirists, instead just collecting blood for Dante" Spencer spoke, sitting at the end of your seat.

While you laid your body on the seat, pressuring ice pack at the back of your head. "I didn't see the shovel coming though, I'm glad I'm there or JJ is screwed"

You giggled at JJ's guilty face, telling her it's fine and she made her way to the others when you forced her to.

"Spencey you can just go, I'm fine" You sighed. "I supposed to go there with you, It supposed to be me" He sadly muttered, and you kicked his arms.

An 'ow' coming from him as he rubbed his arm."What was that for?" "Stop being romantic Spencey, just say you love me" You wiggled your eyebrows.

And he fell off the seat.

(・∀・)

You're talking to Morgan, working on a simple case puzzle, nothing big. In the plane though as always.

Spencer stopped by at both of your seats, helping out. Or more like solving it out.

"It's just like Da Vinci?" "No no, Da Vinci's is more complex, this one is rather easy since the codes are mostly just from Beethoven's songs" He smiled proudly.

When he turned, you literally slap his butt and shout "That's my boy!"

While Morgan is laughing yet again, Spencer awkwardly leaving the table, protecting his butt.

(・∀・)

"Aw shucks" You mumbled, holding a blanket in your fist as the seats are already filled with dead people.

Meaning the rest of the team BAU's sleeping body.

"Hey" You heard a soft call and you turned to your left, seeing Spencer rubbing his droopy eyes. "Ssup" You simply greeted back.

"Are you okay? Where do you sleep?" He asked, more like mumbling. "On the floor I guess, the beds are full" You shrugged.

He suddenly shifted his body, making space beside him as he lifted his blanket off him. "Here, you can sleep here"

"Are you telling me to sleep with you?" You raised your eyebrows flirtatiously and his face is flushed but you just giggled at his flustered yet red face.

"No, I didn't-- I mean uhm" "Spencer I know I'm just kidding around" You mentioned, walking towards him, climbing the 'bed'.

"Why did you do that?" "Do what?" "Y-You know, flirting..." He shyly mumbled like a child and you giggled, placing your head at his arm that rested on top of your head.

"Because I love you, stupid" You sleepily mumbled, your eyes fluttered close then. It's a long day no kidding.

"Y-Yo-You wh-what?" He asked again, stammered whilst fresh shock expressed. "(N/N)? (N-N/N)?" He called out your name softly.

But he only heard your calm breathing, steadied heartbeat, peaceful sleeping face. He gently smiled, sighing in content as he engulfs you with his warmth.

"You're the cute one" "I can hear you"

And he accidentally coughed in suprise hearing Morgan's voice.
.
.
I hope u like this aaaaAAaaaAaAaa bcs I'm having writer's block due to my closing finals (((((qwq

Profilers, are you ready for more feels?