Chapter 19

1 month later

Mikaylyn's POV
I was 8 months pregnant and the baby was said to be coming any day now. I'm moving in with Kyngston to day so we could be prepared. I was in the passenger seat of Kyngston's all black range rover when he pulled up to his house. When we got out he grabbed my two suit cases and walked towards the door. He knocked on the door.
"Why won't you use your keys?" I asked He shrugged his shoulders. A pretty girl opened the door I looked better but that's her business. She opened the door with some boy short underwear and a sports bra.
"Why the hell-----" She glared at me "Baby where you been I missed you." She said as she jumped on him and kissed his lips. He pushed past her and told me to follow him. I pushed past her and went to where he was.
"Kyngston why is this pregnant hoe up in my house?" She said popping her gum acting all ghetto
"She not a hoe first off. Second, this is my house that I pay for. And third, she gone be staying so if you don't like it then move on" He said. I chuckled and he smirked
"My turn don't call me out my name and if anything you tha hoe cuz you ain't shit important just warming my place for me so bitch get the fuck away from me for I beat yo ass and that's on blood. Hoe try me." I said she just sat speechless
"Pick yo jaw up off the floor and run yo hoein' along bitch." She ran along like I said and Kyngston laughed and walked off. I heard him say damn. I walked in the hallway and past his room that bitch came out and said "Watch yo back bitch I know you want my man" before I could think logically I slapped the shit outta her she fell on the floor.
"Bitch if I wanted him I coulda had him so yo betta stay outta my way hoe" I said and I heard Kyngston laughing.
"So you gone sit there and laugh back me up" She said
"Aye yall chill especially you Alicia you know you don't want to catch her hands" He said then he walked out to finally put my bags up. This was gone be a hell of a time.

Later that night

Kyngston's POV
I came outta the bathroom and Alicia was there on the bed naked.
"C'mere baby I got something for you." She said. Being a dumbass I Wales over there and dropped my towel and got on top of her and started to kiss on her neck. We went at it for hours until 3 in three morning.

Mikaylyn's POV
I was tryna go to sleep but all I heard was moans and the head board. So to distant myself from that I turned the TV to as loud as it could go.
"Turn the damn TV down." I heard the bitch yell form their room
"SHUT THE FUCK UP BITCH BEFORE I KNOCK YOU UGLY ASS TEETH DOWN YO THROAT." I said
"Come do it bitch" I heard her try to whisper.
I jumped up and quickly ran into their room and not surprisingly they were naked she jumped up but I got on top of her and was punching her face in. I heard scuffling behind me but I didn't care I just kept on beating her mouth in.
" I told you not to fuck with me blood and if you look at me sideways again you not gone have no damn teeth left you bum ass broad."
I felt the other bitch in the house grab me and take me to my room.
"Get'cho nasty ass hands off of me I don't know where they been especially after what I heard all night." I said as calm as ever
He laughed "My bad ma."
"You good she lucky I'm pregnant or I would a beat that ass" I said
"Girl what you talking bout you already did and then some." He said laughing
"Nigga why you always laughing you been laughing ever since I got here its getting on my nerves" I said laughing myself
"Cuz you make me laugh I like when your around" He said stepping closer. I wasn't gone be a shy bitch so I stood my ground. He stepped closer again. He lifted my chin with his finger and kissed me.
"Nuh uh boy you got somebody and I don't want you" I said I laid down
"We'll see." He said and winked

Alicia's POV
I saw that bitch kiss my man. Yea I know she pushed him off but his sex to to bomb for me to be mad at him so I gotta go after her. I have connects so I have ways to get rid of her for good. Imma make her life hell then imma make her daughter like me. Then when things get good for her "family" Imma make her suffer and pay for stealing my man.
I called my boyfriend. That's right boyfriend I do care for Kyngston but me and my boyfriend have been out to get Kyngston. After these past 8 months Kyngston was passed down the Blood Drug Franchise. So he got hella money and he in too of the game and my baby Tre wants that for him self.

Tre's POV
I can't stand that nigga Kyngston my girl Alicia don't like his girl so that's more for me cuz she fine. And also we got a lot of insides working with us but of coarse imma OG and I ain't gone let none of my connects leave at the end of the day. I called one of my girls Alicia

Me: Wassup baby

Alicia: Nothin I can't stand it here no more.

Me: I know baby but we gotta get through it know i need you to do this so I can get you what you need baby. Just a little longer can you do that for me baby.

Alicia: I will do anything for you baby. We gone runaway together right?

Bitch Please!!! You dieing after this I ain't running or walking or sprinting with your hoe ass!!!!

Me: Yes baby and imma get you whatever you want and we gone start a family together

Alicia: Aww baby ok I gotta go I hear his punk ass comin back

Me: Ok you betta not be fuc----
That bitch hung up but she gone get hers when I see her soon early in the morning.

Kyngston's POV

Alicia think I didn't hear her on the phone but I know what she got going on and I ain't letting it slide. She think she was using me Nahh I'm using her to hold hostage in a few days. I know she be going to see that nigga Tre so she gone get hers when I hold her hostage and kill her and Tre and everybody that fuck with the nigga. They both betta watch they back cuz I'll be damned if my baby mom's or my baby gets hurt.