Chapter 5: Touring With 1D

Start from the beginning

I didn't say anything because I know that they are just haters who don't like anyone hanging with their favourite members of the band and well they are gonna have to deal with it because I'm touring with them and who knows what types of drama can happen during this tour.

As soon as we got inside everything was like going black and eventually I passed out after I told myself that I wouldn't.

"Is she Ok?" Liam asked, all I heard was muffled voices but I don't even remember what happened all I remember was getting out of the car and getting inside the lobby when everything went black.

"I'm not sure I will ask...syuari are you Ok?" Harry asked, I didn't answer because I was scared to hear my voice instead I just nodded a yes, I slowly open my eyes and blink a couple times to get my vision back and slowly it came back I looked around to see where I was and try to remember that's when I realized I was in one of the rooms in the penthouse we got and I had to ask "What happened?" I said, Niall being the one to answer "Well after we got inside the hotel you sort of blacked out and luckily you were holding onto me and I caught you before you hit your head" he said, and I noticed Harry tensed up a bit after Niall said that but don't get me wrong Niall and Harry are both adorable.

"Oh what else happened while I was out?" I asked, only this time Harry answered "Well not much all we did was stay beside you just in case you didn't know where you are and well we were all worried about you because you are apart of the band" he said, I smiled at them and said "Thank you".

Liam's POV:

Earlier was scary but not as much because we always witness it but with Syuari passing out due to the flashing of cameras and everything she couldn't handle it and with her being in the spotlight now because we helped her get to where we are right now is a big accomplishment for her and no matter what she will always be apart of our band.

*Liam and Louis will have longer POV'S but for now they have short ones until I figure out what they say*

Harry's POV:

Syuari just woke up after what happened earlier and we perform tomorrow and I remember when she performed at her school's recital that she was nervous but I know she can overcome it.

"Hey guys" I greeted the guys since syuari is in loo freshening up since we are all going out to get something to eat, "Hey mate what's up?" Liam asked, "Nothing Just wanted to see if you guys want to go out and get food I'm getting quite hungry" I said, "Why don't we order take out?" Louis said, "sounds good" Niall said, "What's going on?" Syuari asked, "Oh nothing we are getting hungry and I thought going out tonight to get food" I said, "Well let's just get take out I don't want anything to happen like earlier" Syuari said, "Ok well what shall we get?" I asked, "let's get nandos" Niall chimed in, "Yeah sounds good to me what about you Liam or louis" Syuari said, "sounds great" said.

I was hoping to go out but since I don't want anything to happen to syuari like earlier I have to agree in getting take out so I ordered nandos and they said it will be 1/2 hour at least if not 45 minutes so we all just sat around waiting and I decided to go one twitter and saw a bunch hate directed towards syuari, I started reading them and they were horrible.