Baby shower

**KENDALL**

SATURDAY.......

"KEN C'MON WE HAVE TO GO PICK UP WENDYS BABY PRESENT"Miley and Michell were waiting downstairs obviously impatient.

"Guys paitience is a vurtue....and dont ask me what that means"I said walking down the stairs and past them to Mileys car.

"Ok so what are you guys buying her"Michell....a new member of our little clan asked putting her seat belt on.

"Something cute for the baby"I said pulling out my phone and going to google to search the perfect gift.

"Yeah what she said"

The drive to the mall was short and me and Michell got the chance to get annoyed By Miley who talked to Brent on the phone the whole trip...

We parted ways going to different stores to find the perfect gift for Blakes unborn baby.

I was able to avoid blake the rest of the week but tonight I was gonna have to face him and his 5 month pregnant baby momma.

I couldn't find the perfect gift so I decided to go of the rails a little and buy the baby something he would cherish the rest of his life....a puppy.

Miley and Michell were already in love with kody -the puppy- and were trying to convince me to keep it as our clans little 'baby'

As soon as we arrived home we had a few hours to get ready for the shower....so I took a shower and put on a black jumpsuit with a red belt and black pumps with kody in his little bed...I made my way to Blakes house.

I only rang the door bell once and the door was opened by Blake who seems to have gotten hotter since the last time I saw him.

"Hi...."

"Hy....why were you hiding from me"

"I..I "

"Nevermind I am glad you here"he said pulling me in for a hug that made me never wanna let go.

A few moms from the neighbour hood...and some girls from school where here and they were laughing in the living room.

"Hy Wendy....I bought something for the little one"I said causing her to stand up and pull me in for hug.

Me and wendy have becomr close since the day of the pizza dillema.

"Aww thank you Kendall"she said taking Kody out of my hands and gasping when she saw it looking at her.

"OMG Blake come see"Blake walked in his eyes on me ....he saw kody and a smile stretched on his face.

"Its cute...whats its name"

"Kody...."

Mrs Jacobs walked in the room and Blake left while we talked more about Wendys baby and all the gifts it got....

"Oh Kendall honey go outside and call Blake for me"Mrs Jacobs had a mischevious smirk on her face meaning she is up to no good.

I walked out the back door to the back yard and found Blake leaning against the wall next to the pool while drinking a beer.

"Hi...."

"Hi...."

"Your mom wa...."

I was about to tell him that his mom wants to see him when he pushed me against the wall his eyes locking with mine causing butterflies to flutter in my stomach.

"Wha...what are you doing"I could feel his hands wrap around my waist and going into the back of my jump suits belt.

"please give me one last chance"he asked me gulping loudly as his eyes trailed down to my lips.

"What about Wendy"

"She means nothing to me....yes I am thankfull that she is giving me a baby...but you are the one I want"he said and I was about to say yes when his lips met mine.

I moaned as his tongue slipped into my mouth having a war with me.

After minutes of making out we pulled out breath less and stared at each other.

"I ll take you out....and I promise you'll love it...."he said walking into the house.

I had to stay a few minutes outside just thinking about Blake taking me out and promising that I ll love it.

"Uh so...when is the due date"Brent asked taking a sip of his wine and looking at wendy.

"October 5"

I zoned out the rest of the conversation bc Blake was staring at me and when our eyes caught I couldn't pull them away.

The rest of the night was spent with eating and eating and more eating and be4 I knew it I was upstairs in Blakes room watching a movie while cuddling with him.

"So...what are you planning for our first date 2 point O"I asked leaning into his shoulder as we watch the croods.

"Well if I tell you then you wont be suprised"

"You have nothing planned do you"

"Yeah...."

We laughed a little and turned to the tv and right the Brent ...Miley and Michell walked in and jumped on Blakea bed.

"What the fuck are you doing"Blake asked looking at them with disbelief.

"Ohh the Croods one of my favorite movies...."

We ended up starting the movie over and all five of us cuddling on Blakes bed.

Ok

I hope you liked it.....please remember to vote and coment.....