School and a dance? Part 1

Skye's pov

I woke up to my ipod screaming you only live once by suicide silence at me. I got up and did my morning routine. If you didnt know(it was never mentioned until now) i was enrolled in highschool last month. And its August. Great. Today is the first day of school and that means im going to need a notebook for a diary/journal. I got changed into a pair of black skinny jeans, a red v neck, black vans, and my red rimmed glasses. I walk downstairs to grab a slice of bread before i get on the highway to hell(yes a song reference, get over it). I didnt see the guys which wasnt a surprise considering it was 5:35 in the morning. I mentally sighed and walked outside and waited for the bus, which took only a minute to arrive. I got onto the bus, and sat in the very back seat. I got weird stares from kids but i just ignored them.

______________TIME SKIP_________

It was only homeroom and i already wish i was dead. A couple of girly girls walked over to me asking if i ever washed my black clothing or not because i wouldn't be able to tell if they were dirty or not. All i did was say, "Are you such a fake person because you don't want people to see how disgusting you really are?" i know its not good but i couldn't think of anything else, and it must've worked because the 'Leader' or them scoffed and walked off. About 25 minutes later, an alternative guy with neck length black hair hair, black veil brides shirt, black skinny jeans, and black vans walked in. I locked eyes with him and he walked over and shyly asked if he could sit next to me, i obviously said yes and we then sat in a comfortable silence. After a minute or two she broke the silence.
"Im Devyn Crevic, im 15 and im straight." He said.
"Im Skye Mattson, I'm 15 and I'm Pansexual." I replied. I guess he wants to be friends, then again, i wouldn't blame him, it doesn't seem like there's anyone else who would want to be friends with me or him. I want to be him friend too. He is really pretty.
"How are you?" I asked him.
"I'm fine, you?" He said sadly, but cheerfully saying you.
"Im awesome now that i actually have a home." I replied honestly. He looked at me weirdly.
"I was an orphan since forever and i just got adopted about a month or two ago by MIW." I said.
" OH MY JINXX YOU'VE BEEN ADOPTED BY MOTIONLESS IN WHITE!!!???" He yelled, getting looks from other students and a shhh from the teacher. He then quietly whispered a sorry, blushing a light pink, causing me to chuckle.
"What?" He asked. I just shook my head and smiled at him, and again he was blushing like mad. About a minute later the bell rang for us to go to our first official class.
___________TIME SKIP_________

I got Devyn's number before school let out and i promised I'd text him when I got home. Well, that would be around right now. I walked inside, plopping my bookbag on the love seat before sitting on the long black leather couch.
"Have fun at school?" Ryan asked. I just looked at him like he was a madman. "Is that a no?" He said slowly and unsurely. I laughed at him, getting a 'Is she on crack?' look from all the guys, which just caused me to laugh harder. The guys started laughing when i unexpectedly stopped laughing and glared at them for staring at me.
"Your in a weird mood." Chris said while chuckling.
"That's cause she met someone!" Ricky said. I looked at him in confusion as i had no idea how he new.
"Your eyes are a light shade of pink and your blushing." He said with a small chuckle. About a while ago, i told them the different colors and their meaning so they would know and not be confused. The guys all knew that a light shade of pink meant i liked someone. Is theyre a hot pink, i love someone. I just looked down feeling more flames on my cheeks as they asked who they were.
"Its no one." I said quietly.
"Oohhhhh." they all said. I already knew who my eyes thought i liked but i only just met them!! Yes i find them attractive but i don't really know anything about them. I looked at the time. CRAP!! i thought. I WAS SUPPOSED TO TEXT DEVYN A MINUTE AGO!!
"Who's Devyn? and why are you freaking out over one minute?" Ricky asked.
"Did i say all that out loud?" I asked, warning nods from all the guys.
"Devyn's a guy i met in home room today and were friends and hes really really nice." i said in a three year old voice.
"Ooohhhh so thats who you like, ok" Balz said. I looked at him in confusion, how did he know? "You were blushing like mad when you were talking about him." He replied, causing all the guys to coo in high pitched voices. I just ran upstairs to my room with my things and texted Devyn.
S- Hey whatcha doing?
D- nothing you?
S- homework while being embarrassed
D- oh why?
S- the guys were teasing me about liking someone on the first day of school
D- can i ask who?
S- ........... its no one. anyway, i have to go i need to get my homework done, talk to you later bye
D- um ok? bye babe

OMJ HE CALLED ME BABES i thought, squealing with happiness.