Chapter 19: "Every Fucker for themselves."

Start from the beginning

“I have no idea.” He replied. I turned to face him ready to question the undeniable lie when Nicolas burst into the room looking rather green.

“I feel like shit.” He said slumping into the armchair and throwing his legs onto the cluttered coffee table sending bottles everywhere.

“You look it too.” I said with a small smile. Nicolas glowered at me giving me a once over before a smirk overcame him features.

“I look better than you though, and I’m not half naked.” He hit back laughing slightly. I looked down at my bare legs and rolled my eyes.

“First my ass now my legs? I’m disappointed Nicolas.” I tutted. Nicolas flipped me off and ignored my smug look.

“What time is it?” Jaden asked his face still staring up at  the ceiling.  I shrugged but Nicolas answered:

“Half twelve.” He said with a yawn. Wow, it’s late. I wonder what Cassidy will have thought about me not being in.

Shit, Cassidy! I’m supposed to helping her get through all of this not getting drunk and waking up at the bad boy’s place.

“I’m going to die aren’t I?” I said slumping slightly in my seat. I was a bad person.

“Stop being a baby and deal with it, it’s not like this is your first hangover.” Nicolas said rolling his eyes. I looked up at him confusion written across my forehead.

“And you would know that how?” I asked my eyebrows furrowed.

“You told us last night.” Nicolas said like I was crazy. I shook my head then covered my mouth clamping my lips shut.

“She can’t remember much.” Jaden said giving Nicolas a knowing look.

Uh-oh.

What else did I tell them?

“So that means she doesn’t know that we know?” Nicolas asked Jaden with a laugh.

“I don’t think so.” Jaden said shaking his head, looks like he has it much easier than I do. Lucky bastard.

“Told you what?” I demanded fear leaking into my words.

“Wait till Noah comes in, he’s throwing up right now.” Nicolas said with another laugh.

I bit back any retorts and leaned back into the sofa again allowing my mind to go numb for the minute.

“I think  I just puked a lung up.” Noah said as he finally stumbled into the living room ten silent minutes later. He made his way to the other armchair and flopped into it and immediately closed his eyes.

“So what happened last night?” I asked not sparing a second to be sympathetic.

“What do you mean?” Noah said back his voice quiet and hoarse.

“They said I told you guy’s something and I want to know what it was.” I said with a frown. Had Jaden and Nicolas been lying to me?

“She means when we played ‘Never Have I Ever.’” Jaden said filling Noah in. For a second Noah looked like he had memory loss too but slowly he seemed to fill in the blanked of his mind and remember one of my secrets.

“Haha, that was just before she passed out.” Noah said with a nod. I frowned again. I passed out? Wow it really has been too long since I have gotten drunk.

“What was it?” I demanded frustrated.

“Well Jaden and Nick had a bet going to see which one of the two could make you drink more than the rest of us. And Jaden said: ‘never have I ever been a virgin.” Which Nicolas argued wasn’t even true.”