a-n

Sorry I havent wrote for ever I will soon.

Anyways I got to talk. It seems days are getting worse and harder for humans. Including me, I feel like I'm breaking and I have noticed a few other people acting more depressed and wanting to end their life's. But I promise that it will be better soon.

Don't make the scars on your body, try to smile and clean the tears. Drop those pills and clean the blood from your body. Think about your friends and family. If you don't have friends you do. I know three amazing people who would love to help you through what your going through and some has went through what you have been through. No matter what you're going through some of us has been through it too.

I personally don't believe in love because its affection and I don't know how to show it but you are loved no matter what.

Through the ups and downs even if you know it or not you have someone who is there to listen.

So drop that razor. Put up the pill's. Smile at how beautiful/handsome you are. Throw the rope away. Put the knife down and hug your family and the ones who mean so much to you.

Living is more lovely then what death is. Death is nothing but blackness and turning into ash. Live as long as you can.

XOXO~ FluffyOtakuKitten