Cecelia + Kenny

Cecelia sat in her drive way and was super excited. She was finally going to go on her first official date with her boyfriend Kenny. Cecelia or Lia jumped up when a car pulled in and a tall handsome boy got out.

"Hey Lia!" He called he had met her when he had visited London and it had become a long distance relationship.

"Kenny!" Cecelia called out running to him "I'm so glad you came!" Her sweet British voice flowing through the air.

"And I'm so glad you moved to America! Now ready for our date?" Kenny asked looking down at the slightly shorter but beautiful girl that he was going to make his official girlfriend.

" Kenny I was born ready!" Cecelia giggled. Just then Cecelia's mom called from the house;

" Be back by 11:30!"

"Fine mom!" Then kissing Kenny on the cheek said "Shall we be off?"

"Of course milady." He said laughing and opening the passenger side door.

Kenny drove Lia to a nice restaurant where they made fun of a bunch of stuffy looking old people. Then stopped at WalMart and picked out some boxes of candy. Stuffing the candy into Lia's purse the went to the movies.

"What movie are we going to see?" Cecelia asked Kenny

" Oh just thought we'd see The Scorch Trials. No biggie really." Kenny said with a mischievous look in his eyes

"No biggie! I love Maze runner! And have been wanting to see the bloody scorch trials!" Cecelia said this time kissing him on the lips quickly bit pulled away." I'm sorry. I shouldn't have kissed you on our first date." She added blushing a bit.

"Don't mind actually. It was sweet." Kenny said buying popcorn and Mt Dew. "Still got that candy? Just be quiet we will smuggle it in" Kenny replied smiling as they went in to their movie.

After the movie they sat in the car for a while.

"Cecelia you are an amazing person you know that?"

"Yes I do. You know your not half bad either." Lia said smiling " You should kiss me."

"But I thought we shouldn't kiss on the first date?" Kenny added

"Yeah but, rules were meant to be shattered to a million pieces." Cecelia said as she kissed him long and hard. Kenny gladly returned the favor.

AN: Sorry it's kinda short and crappy. I'm new at this.:-3