"If I was home alone maybe but I came to spend time with you which is what I plan to do." Joe said making Stacey smile. "Should I take this to the table?"

"Yes please." Stacey as she put her coffee cup to her lips to take a sip.

The trio sat down at the table began to enjoy their breakfast. They were about half way through when Stacey heard her phone ringing. She got up and looked to see who was calling but she didn't recognize the number so she let it go to voicemail. After a few minutes went by Joe's phone rang as well making everyone laugh. Both wanted to enjoy their breakfast together before getting back to the real world.

The threesome finished eating and cleaned up the kitchen before getting ready and heading to the store to pick up the necessary supplies for Kennedy's birthday party.

"So what is the theme of this birthday party tomorrow?" Joe asked his girlfriend when they are arrived at the party store.

"I'll give you a hint, look at Kennedy's shirt?" She smirked at him. Joe turned to look back at Kennedy who was sitting quietly in her booster seat looking out the window and singing quietly to the radio. He hadn't even noticed the little girl's shirt before they left the house. But when he looked back he noticed she was wearing a long sleeved grey shirt with Elsa the snow queen on it.

"Frozen?" he asked his girlfriend.

"Ding Ding Ding we have a winner." She said with a laugh and Joe groaned as they pulled into the parking space.

"I'll be so happy when the girls are over that movie." Joe said as they were getting out of the car.

"You and me both. This is the 2nd year we had a Frozen birthday. We had to have the 2nd one since last year she was in the hospital and she feels like the one we had there wasn't a real Elsa and Anna party." Stacey said.

"Understandable, I guess." Joe replied after hearing Kennedy's reasoning behind her party's theme.

The three made their way into the store and began to pick up the decorations they needed for the party, when they were finished and had put their bags in the car, they headed across the parking lot to the grocery store for the food that Stacey and her mom were making for the party tomorrow. Joe was standing near the bakery counter reading an email from WWE creative while waiting for Kennedy to pick what type of cake she wanted when he saw he had a missed voicemail from earlier in the morning. Looking over at his girlfriend and her daughter he saw that she had picked a flavor and was now deciding how she wanted it decorated so Joe pressed play figuring he had a few minutes.

"Hi Mr. Reigns this is Kim Smith from the Make a Wish Foundation. I was calling to see if you would be interested in doing an interview and follow up for the wish you granted a few months back for Kennedy Granger. She had such a unique wish and your willingness to be a part of it touched many of the people here. We are willing to work around your schedule with the WWE if you decide to do this. Please give me a call back when you have a free moment at 555-567-5432." Joe hung up his phone to see his girlfriend approaching him looking at him quizzically.

"Everything okay, babe?" She asked as she approached him.

"Did you check your voicemail from this morning?" Joe asked her as she got close.

"No, I completely forgot about it to be honest." Stacey responded giving Joe a questioning look.

"I would check it. I think the one I just listened to is probably related to it."

"Okay let's get the last of what I need and when I get to the car I will check it." Stacey responded. Stacey got the last of the items she needed on her list and headed to the checkout counter. When they got to the car Stacey pressed the play on her now two voicemails.