Caramel Coffee - Wet

Kimyuna

----

Day after day till their workplace trip, Ryeowook would get coffee and a note with a pick-up line. Changmin would appear suddenly, make fun of it and Ryeowook would be angry at the other. He would make a tantrum and even hit Changmin's arm, but the taller man would only laugh at him. Changmin would squeak inside because of him, Ryeowook looked so cute all red. Then he would leave when Ryeowook was starting to get really pissed off.

When their workplace trip finally arrived. Changmin was anxious about it. Heechul told him that he and Ryeowook will share a room, but he wasn't so sure about it. Besides, if they were, Changmin will have to act indifferent or friendly, so Ryeowook will not hate him more.  It was hard to do so, because he wanted to tease the other and shower him with love at the same time, yet he tried. After Changmin took half of Ryeowook's work their interactions became more friendly, yet not as fine as they should be, or not as excellent as Changmin dream they would.

When their bus parked next to the hot spring resort all people from Changmi and Ryeowook's department exited the bus. The Sun shone brightly and the air was warm. Changmin was ready for hiking that would be after their unpacking and arranging rooms.

Changmin waited for everyone to take their room's keys then he himself took his at the end. Heechul who was in charge of this trip winked at him and gestured him to look at Ryeowook.

Changmin looked around and saw Ryeowook who was heading inside with the rest. He waited a few more minutes and he went after Ryeowook.  His heart was beating fast as he started to wonder what would happen. He didn't want to argue with Ryeowook and if he could, he rather would bond with the other and show him how great of a man he is, perfect for Ryeowook.

When he started to have a crush on Ryeowook, he didn't know if the other was interested in men. After some time, however, he overheard Ryeowook's and his friend Hyukjae's conversation. They were talking about Ryeowook's ex-boyfriend and how Ryeowook still thought of the other as a perfect man, but not for him anymore. This gave Changmin hope and to pursue the other, but he was unlucky and clumsy about it, so instead of liking Changmin, Ryeowook hated him.

Changmin opened the door to his bedroom and immediately spotted Ryeowook on the futon on the floor. The shorter man was arranging his pajama but stopped when he saw who entered the room.

"What are you doing here?" Ryeowook glared at Changmin. Even if they were slowly going on friendly path, they were still bickering or argue. They didn't know how to stop it.

"This is my room?" Changmin jingled his room's key around to show it to Ryeowook.

"It can't be." Ryeowook ran from their room to search for Heechul and when he confirmed that indeed Changmin is sharing room with him, he comes back dejected.

"See? Let's get along roommate." Changmin cheered as he was unpacking.

"I don't want to. Maybe someone could switch?" Ryeowook crossed his arms on his chest.

"You can try, but I think most of them are fine with their roommates, besides, they unpacked already, so it would be too much to move now. " Changmin said casually, not even bothering when Ryeowook huffed and kneeled next to him, because their beds were next to each other, and started to pack his small backpack for hiking. Ryeowook felt weird. He didn't want to be in the same room with Changmin and seeing that their futons are slightly too close to one another didn't help him. Truth be told, after their accidental kiss and after Changmin nicest way around him, making Ryeowook think a bit differently about the other man. He starts to like Changmin, bit by bit, even if that lingering hate was around them. He could argue and yell at Changmin but the furious feeling would fade quickly.