Epilogue

10 years later:
Grayson paced the waiting room in the hospital as he awaited the arrival of his and Adrian's sixth child, in the ten years they'd been married they'd adopted three children together and now Adrian was in the delivery room as the fourth came into this world. Sighing loudly he got up and started pacing the waiting room as his three youngest children played with a stack of blocks in the corner of the room, looking up Amelia tucked her cellphone into her jeans pocket and stop up from her seat beside her eleven year old stepbrother Dev.

"Dad it's going to be ok, like you told me when we were waiting on Sterling to be born, sometimes it takes a while for babies to be born, he'll be here when it's the right time for him you said." She quoted him as they looked at nine year old Sterling as he played with his two younger siblings.

"I know honey but it's just this time we've had so much trouble with this pregnancy, she almost lost the baby twice..." He said looking at his and Adrian's oldest child and so far only daughter as he sat on the other side of Dev and ruffled his light blond hair.

"it'll be ok Dad, Papa Adrian is with her and our new brother or sister, he won't let anything happen to him or her." Dev said turning off his video game and looked up at the man who'd been his second second father since he was a baby. Letting out a slow sigh he sank back into the chair beside Dev as he wrapped his arm around Dev and held him tight as six year old Ryan came over and hugged Grayson's leg tight.

"Don't be sad Daddy, baby will be ok." He said looking up at him this curly golden brown hair. Smiling Grayson picked him up and sat him on his lap and hugged him tight to his chest as the doors to the delivery room and Adrian walked through the double doors with a small bundle swaddled in a white hospital baby blanket. A smile spread over Grayson's face as he stood holding Ryan as he walked over to meet their newest addition to the family.

"Is it...." Grayson started to asked as Adrian smiled and shook his head as he tucked the blanket away from the baby's head revealing a head full of dark black hair.

"It is, we've got our second little girl." He said smiling at the small baby in his arms and kissed her forehead as she yawned, a tiny hand appearing from the blanket. Standing Ryan on his feet Grayson took Adrian and they're new baby girl in his arms and gently caressed her downy cheek, tears flooded his eyes and he kissed Adrian's temple.

"She's perfect babe, completely and absolutely perfect Adrian." He said dipping his head down and kissed her tiny forehead .

"What are you going to name her Dad?" Amelia asked walking over to her father's holding the hand of her two year old brother Christop and looked at the baby in her father's arms.

Adrian looked at Grayson and smiled before he looked at Amelia as he gently stroked their daughters head and kissed her small hand. "We've had a girls name picked out ever since we got married ten years ago, her name is Adriana Grayce Martell-Thorne." Adrian said smiling at his oldest child as the youngest cooed in his arms

"That's beautiful Papa." She said as the doors opened again and a nurse walked out to show Adrian and Adriana to the nursery where she could be checked out by the doctors. "Go with him Dad, Dev and I will watch Sterling, Ryan and Christop." Amelia said looking at her father's and watched them walk away with her new baby sister and the nurse the nursery. At the door to the nursery the nurse took Adriana to weigh and measure her, taking Adrian's hand and watched their baby girl through the big glass window. Adrian wrapped his arms around Grayson and rested his head on his shoulder as they watched their daughter in the nurses capable hands.

"She's so perfect baby, I was so scared were going to loose her with all the complications her birth mother was having...." He started to say but stopped when Adrian laid his finger to his lips and shook his head.

"Don't think about it love, she's here now and tomorrow she'll be going home with us and we'll love her so much babe, just like her other brothers and sister." He said holding Grayson's face in my and kissed him softly. He looked into his eyes and shook his head agreeing with the man he loved so much and had loved since he's seen him making drinks in his bar almost eleven years ago. Now as they stood here in the quiet hall waiting for the nurse to bring their daughter back to them Grayson knew that their family, for now, was complete. They had six happy and healthy children and they had each other and they always would because they both knew that they were the one and only love for each other and through the years their love woul only grow stronger and deeper because they were each other's chance to love again.....