Chapter 2

Terell P.O.V

"Open the door" "NO!"I banged and banged and banged."Come on I'm here for Atlanta."

Key'wyan P.O.V

"Move, I left you for a reason when you find out why then ima let you in"
I moved away from the door and called Alanta.Alanta ran to the door and opened it."DADDY!".She jumped on him and squeezed him tight ."Where Aubri at"I said annoyed."She dancin with that Lil white girl"
I popped him on his shoulder."Racist ass""I guess I have to go pick her up myself" "I guess so"

I went upstairs and checked on AJ. He was dressed up and ready to go."Big boy let's go get Aubri"

Anthony P.O.V

I pulled up in the driveway and honked the horn.I seen Key'wyan walkin put the door with Anthony.Then she walked up to my window she kissed me."What took so long bae""Traffic"I looked at AJ and and his shoes was on the wrong feet I laughed and opened the door.I got out the car and stood up.I grabbed her waist and we kissed.When I grabbed her butt she put her legs around me.
"I'm right here y'all so nasty".We both paused and looked him and stopped."Well Lil boy-"I was cut off by ha puttin  ha hand on my mouth.I licked ha hand and she slapped me on my mouth.

Key'wyan P.O.V
"Ewww! Nasty mouth ass" I walked to the otha side of his cah.We got in and drove to get Aubri.