First Day

Helga' s p.o.v.

I waited at the bus stop alone until the bus finally pulled up. It kinda sucks living farther away from school, I can't walk there and I'm not close to anyone's house anymore. Crimeny. After a long ride from stop to stop, I finally get to school. I missed the first few weeks of school, because my sister stayed in California for longer than I expected, stupid Olga, and then we moved into a new house. I haven't seen anyone since the end of the 7th grade, except for my best friend Phoebe. We called each other a lot.

It's my first year of high school and I already had a bad start, but I don't really care. I walk into the front doors and I was basically attacked by Phoebe. She came out of nowhere and hugged me tighter than a python would. When she let go she was bouncing with joy. She looked different, her hair was really long, she no longer had a long red shirt, instead she has a red belly shirt that showed a belly button piercing. She has black skinny jeans that show off her curves. She didn't have glasses anymore either, I bet she got contacts. She is still shorter than me.

"Helga! I can't believe it's you! It's been so long! I can't wait to show you everyone!" She squealed dragging me along.

She pulled me through a large lunch room past a bunch of tables and chairs. We suddenly stopped and I look around her head to see Gerald and Eugene. Gerald is waring a black tee shirt with loose faded jeans. His hair was now in dreadlocks and he flashed a cool smile my way. Eugene looked exactly the same. He smiled very brightly at me. I simply just waved at both of them while Phoebe blabbed on about school. I looked around at all the new and changed faces. I feel like I'm lost.

She got my attention again when she started to pull me again to somewhere else. Before I could say anything, she placed me in front of Sid, Lila, I still do not really like her, Stinky, Harold, and Lorenzo. They all looked happy to see me. They all ran up to me asking me questions all at once. They all look relatively the same except for Harold, he looked a lot skinnier, and looked as if he worked out.

"Where have you been!?"

"Why were you gone so long?!"

"I thought you were dead!"

I tried to answer but more questions flooded into my ears. I have had enough.

"Crimeny! You guys are even more annoying now than you ever were!" I yelled stomping my foot on the ground. They took a step back. They all had a stupid smile on their faces.

"Your exactly same!" Sid called out, and everyone laughed.

That is not a lie, I don't think I changed that much. I certainly look different and I just noticed. I still have my pigtails the I have been sporting for many years now. I am waring a grey worn out tee shirt with simple blue jeans. And of course, my favorite pink bow, I have always loved my bow.

As I was thinking about my changes Phoebe and Lila start to whisper to each other. I hardly notice when one of the was signaling something. I felt someone staring at me from behind. I start to turn around and my eyes grow wide.

Football head.