Chapter 26

Note: Hey everyone, so i've taken time to upload again, i apologise for that. Here is another chapter for you once again with all the drama of being Lila-Rose, i feel sorry for the poor girl, she goes through so much. Anyway unfortunately i've been planning the ending in my mind and i've realised that this story is coming to a close soon, but i don't know how many chapters it will take. But until then don't worry, it's not just yet and i will let you know when the time is near. I have some more drama planned for the next chapter as well which i have just finished writing so that will be posted soon, either today or tomorrow, but i'll bet that no one can guess what will happen. Anyway enjoy the chapter my lovelies.

--Laura

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

By the time I woke up in the morning Wyatt was awake and presumably downstairs as he wasn't in his bed. Chris was still asleep next to me.

We were both lying on our backs, my left hand still twined with his right. I didn't want to move and wake him up though so I stayed still and thought about last night. After seeing Wyatt's dream, I was so angry that all the through the night I would wake up nearly every hour. Each time, Wyatt would be tossing and murmuring to himself and Chris would be fast asleep.

I had also had the same dream again. The one where I was standing in the alley and Wyatt, Chris, Melinda and Billie vanquished me. Except this time Josh was with me and we had killed three innocents before my family caught up to me, and I wasn't upset at feeling the bonds being taken away like I was last time. That scared me even more than the prospect of turning into that monster. Obviously Wyatt's dream had affected me more than what I thought it would.

Chris mumbled next to me and his head turned in my direction. I looked at him and saw his eyes flutter open. He smiled when he saw me there.

"Morning" I said quietly.

"Morning. Did you sleep okay?" he said ending the sentence with a yawn and rubbed the sleep out of his eyes.

"Yeah I slept okay. You?" I replied, already deciding that I wouldn't tell him about what happened last night unless Wyatt brought it up.

"I slept really well" he replied and I nodded slightly, knowing that he had since I'd watched him a couple of times when I couldn't sleep.

He took his hand out of mine and stretched next to me. I took it as my cue to leave and rolled out of his bed before stretching while standing up. When I turned around I saw that Chris had already gotten out of bed and was making his way to his wardrobe. I rushed to the door, knowing that he was going to get changed out of his clothes, that he had ended up sleeping in. Again. Despite the fact that I'd given Wyatt and Chris enough time to change into the pyjamas.

I waited outside of his room already making up my mind to go downstairs in my pyjamas as I couldn't be bothered to get changed. I thought about having a shower before we started training Amy and decided that it was a good idea. Chris came out of his room in no time and I saw that he was wearing an outfit which was very simple for him. He was wearing a white t-shirt with black, baggy tracksuit bottoms. Which was weird considering that he usually wore jeans.

"How are you feeling?" I asked as he joined me and we walked up the corridor. He nodded.

"Fine. I can't feel anything from you which obviously means that the bond has reversed itself" he replied and I nodded, feeling relieved. I'm positive that today was going to be awkward between Wyatt and I, and I didn't want Chris knowing what I was feeling. Then again he would probably guess what I was feeling just from my actions. I rolled my eyes to myself as we walked down the second set of steps, with Chris in front.