Prologue

Legend/Key

y/n = your name

c/f = Cake flavour

You played fnaf 1 before finishing night 5. You smiled before hearing your parents sing. "happy birthday to you, Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday dear y/n. Happy birthday to you!" they sang as you ran over to the cake. You blew out every candle except one. You closed your eyes and made a wish. 'i wish for all of the fnaf characters come to life one day so i can finally meet them' you wished before blowing out the last candle. As you did you felt like something zapped you but light enough to not hurt. You watched as they cut the c/f and you took your slice.

You went outside and sat on a chair looking up at the sky. You looked at the full moon and saw 5 stars shimmer in the sky. One was purple, another brown, another yellow, another gold and the last one red. You looked at 3 more shimmered, One was magenta, one a cream-ish silver white and the other one a orang-ish red. In the centre was a h/c coloured one. You smiled at the stars before looking over at a deep purple one further away from the 9. You felt like you had just been cramped inside something but ignored it being a silly 10 year old you were. You stared at it feeling like something wasn't right and you should keep away from that star. You smiled to yourself. "happy birthday to me.." to said quietly before taking a bite of your cake.