They both turned their murderous looks to him and Jack shoved into the lead. "Let's go."

Murdar smacked Owen with the flat of her blade. "I would never trust let alone have an intimate moment with a member of Torchwood."

"What if they were to show how much balls they had?" He gave her a look, which she ignored.

"That would be a miracle. At this moment I bet I have bigger balls than you." She picked up her pace but he still stayed beside her.

"Is that so? Care to prove it?"

"I hope you get killed." She growled, wiping a trickle of blood off her throat. "I hope all of you get killed... I'll even go back to Torchwood and finish Ianto off myself once all of you are killed by the Letifer Anguis."

"So bitter."

"Be quiet, all of you!" Jack ordered as he paused at the bottom of a maintenance ladder. "This should let us out a block away from the warehouse."

"Let's go then." Tosh followed Jack up the ladder.

Murdar felt Owen lightly shoved her back as he started to climb, a smirk on his face. She scowled and twisted his leg, forcing him to turn to the side to avoid falling, and she quickly climbed past him and out of the sewer. She looked at her jacket in the growing dawn light, it had just been washed and now it would take forever to get the blood out... her backpack hadn't faired much better in the fight. Behind her Owen came out, his new jacket was covered in dirt.

"Tosh, you're coming with me, we'll go in the main entrance like last time." Jack started talking as they went into a like jog. "Owen, you take the second level door with Outcast."

"I work alone." Murdar answered before running ahead of them.

"She'll blow the whole thing!" She heard Tosh exclaim, though she didn't hear a response.

She slowed to a walk as she reached the warehouse, skirting the edge of the building as she searched for an opening other than a door... her enemy would expect that. Instead she slipped in through a broken window and dropped to the ground, once she was sure nothing was going to start attacking her she pulled a metal disk from her back and strapped it to a band on her wrist, she would activate it later when the energy shield was needed.

The dark walls were easy to navigate as she made her way farther and farther into the building, following a blood trail that had dried on the ground. She was almost at the last door in the hallway, the door where the trail ended, when a robotic walk came from the other door. A moment later the door opened and a Cyberman walked out, turning to face her immediately.

"Delete, Time Lord threat." The Cyberman reached out for her and Murdar backed away.

A shout came from behind the door she'd been forced to abandon. "Outcast? Outcast run!"

"Shylah?" She slowed and glanced past the Cyberman chasing her, she had to get back there.

Electricity went through her body and Murdar gave a pained scream before falling to the ground, pain filling every inch of her body. The Cyberman grabbed her collar roughly and started dragging her back down the hall; she shuddered and felt one of her hearts stop while darkness hovered near the edge of her vision. She refused to give up now however and knocked the disk on the ground to trigger the energy shield, which knocked the Cyberman back, freeing her. Murdar stumbled to her feet before running to the door and breaking the lock, once she pushed open the door her eyes immediately landed on Shylah, who was now lying on the ground with a blood-soaked shirt sticking her.

"Shylah?" Murdar unbound her friend's wrists, noticing one was swollen and oddly angled. "Come on, I'll get you out."

"Yvonne..." Her friend pointed towards the doorway with her good hand. "You should've run."

She turned around to see the Cyberman walking back towards her before glancing back at her friend. "You didn't when I needed to be saved."

"We weren't both trapped in a corner." Shylah stood up beside her as Murdar held out the shield in defense.

"Stay behind me." Murdar ordered before running forwards, straight at the Cyberman Shylah had called Yvonne.

A tingling feeling went through her arm as the robot tried frying her again but she managed to shove the enemy away long enough for them to run past. She pushed Shylah ahead of her before turning to face the Cyberman again as she continued to retreat.

"Did Jack bring the others?" Shylah asked as they ran.

"Who said Torchwood was here?"

"I can hear them fighting."

Murdar frowned, not liking the enthusiasm in her friend's joy. "Yes they're here."

Trusting the Enemyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें