4.

Dee P.o.v

Once we got back I started setting up for the party I put out snacks and cooked hamburgers, hot dogs and pork chops.

August and Issac were in the living room mugging each other but I didn't have time for that so I didn't entertain them.

I walked pass them and went upstairs to Tj's room.

"Come on Tristan, let's start getting you dressed" I said people should be arriving soon he hopped off the bed and ran in the bathroom. I gave him a quick wash up since Isaac had already took him a bath. I went inside his closet and pulled out an Aliyah shirt, some white shorts his Jordan 9s and put them on. August thought 💀😭 Tristain not wearing that shit, especially not to a party. I looked around for some accessories, I grabbed his Nike visor & a Jesus peice necklace.

"Come sit so I can do your hair" I said pulling out his beanbag chair and putting it in between my legs. He sat down and I began takin out the his braids. I took the back out and left partial in the front and then i put the front in a ponytail. I grabbed his Nike visor and Jesus peice chain and put it on him.

"I'm done" I say. He gets up and looks in his little Spider-man mirror.

He put his hand to his ear like a phone.

"Hello ?" He said. "Yeah tell em the FLY attendant here"

I bust out laughing.

"Your hilarious kid, come on" I said rubbing his head. He looked up at me smiling.

We walked downstairs.

"Take me a picture" Tristain said. This 3 year old is something else I tell you.

I squatted in front of him and began snapping.

"Soo I bought that shit for no reason?" August questioned.

Issac looked at him like he had two heads. I glared Isaac signaling him to chill.

"Tristain go out back and play basketball with dadd- Issac" I said.

He ran outside. Issac got up looking at me for clarification I nodded and he headed outside.

"Um I said you could buy what you want I mean it's your money that didn't mean I was going put that on him" I said.

"Whatever yo" he said not trying to make it an argument.

I walked into the backyard checking the rest of the pork chops that were on the grill.

"You alright ?" Issac asked walking up behind me wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Yeah I'm fine" I said turning around kissing him." I'm going to take a shower, get these pork chops and bring them in the house" I said. He nodded.

I walked in the house & upstairs into my room I stripped and then hopped in the shower. I felt a warm body step in behind me while I was washing I turned around and there stood Issac. I kissed him and wrapped my legs around his waist.

"Don't start" he said laughing. I smiled and got down.

Thirty minutes after showering we got out. I wrapped the towel around my waist and began to blow dry my hair.

15 minutes later I was still doing my hair, Issac walked in dressed in all black.

"I'm going downstairs I think some people here" he said kissing my cheek.

"Okay baby & your going to be hot as hell in all that black" I said.

He waved me off and went downstairs.

I went inside my room and put my under garments on then I slipped on an orange dress that made my curves pop I added some white sandals & a sun necklace. I looked in the mirror and put my hair in a neat high bun. Finally satisfied I headed downstairs hearing laughter.

"OMG there goes my bitchhh" Ashlyn said running up to me hugging me.

"I've missed you so much yo" I said. I looked over her and there stood Ty.

I let her go and began to tear up. Ashlyn noticing I was getting emotional pushed everybody outside.

"Okay let's go outside and shoot some hoops" she said. Everybody following behind her.

"I'm sorry Ty" I said tears falling.

"I don't even want to hear that Dee, it's bullshit ! Why you treating me like one of those suckas ? I'm not with that shit man ! You know I walked in here and he didn't even know who I was !?" He said yelling.

I remained quiet and let tears fall. He started at me shaking his head.

" He does know who you are, well he knows August and Issac isn't his real dad" I said lowly.

"Fuck that yo you did some fucked up shit I was down for you Dee" he yelled.

I could tell he was hurt.

"I know that ! I'm sorry I can't change the past I regret everything !" I said yelling breaking down even more.

He hugged me. " I'm sorry Ty I'm really sorry" I said.

He remained quiet and released me from the hug.

In the silence the door bell rung, I whipped my eyes with my gads and answered the door. There stood Jordan I plastered a smile on my face and hugged him.

"Hey" I said.

"What's up long time no see Dee 💀 I'm really getting tired of saying that" he said walking in.

I chuckled. "I bet" I said. "Everybody's in the back come on" he dapped Ty up and followed me.

"Introduce your self get comfortable and everything" I said.

I walked over to Tristain. "Come here right quick" I said.

"I gotta get back to my game" he said wiping sweat off his chest.

" I know, hold though" I said picking him up and carrying him in the house. I  sat down on the couch beside Ty and put Tristain on my lap.

"TJ, you know that August and Issac isn't your real dad" I said looking at him.

"yea mommy he is" he said pointing at Ty.

Ty looked at me then him.

"How'd you know that ?" I asked him.

"He was in the picture when I was a baby you told me that's my real dad I rem-" he said trying to say remember.

"Um well get to know him, ask each other questions" I said smiling on the inside. I sat Tj on the couch and walked outside.

It seems as if everything is falling in place.

🔮 finally reunited ? I was looking back at the first book to this series yoo I was so fucking rad, my rad rate went down from a milli to a negative zero band man 😰 I really need to get back on my shit being a teen changes you I h8 that.  Just a lil update for now I'll update again friday.

Dee, Tj & Issac in the gallery. Dee is karruche
Tj is a ig kid / @kvng_akari
Issac is Kelly oubre
Ashlyn is @kristeenw from Instagram
Jordan is Montana of 300
Ty is Lil Fizz.

If you don't know who these people are I'll post pictures threw out the rest of the story.