Chapter 13

"Then I guess it's time for that to change." I didn't say anything. I am just standing there looking at him in shock right in the eyes.

He gave me a what-the-fuck-are-you-looking-at look. Brenda came in the class.

"Why don't you go sit at the back of the class?" She said with attitude. Wait. What did she just say? What happened to the sweet, polite girl?

"Yeah." Grayson said while Brenda took my sit next to him.

I found a sit at the back of the class before Mrs Williams entered the class.

"Good morning class. Open your books on page...." She continued talking but I got lost in my thoughts.

Why is Grayson acting like that? He reminds me of Shawn when he started bullying me...no Christina stop! Don't say that again Grayson would never treat you like Shawn. He hates Shawn.
And Brenda? What happened to her? She is a nice girl. Or so I thought.. I guess she's been hating me all this time and now that Grayson is acting like that she became a bitch. Af least now I have a reason to hate her.

I have to talk to Grayson at lunch.

*Grayson's POV*

Of course we didn't go to the janitor's room...Brenda was pissed about that.
-
"Why don't you go sit at the back of the class?"I thought she liked Christina.
I might be treating her really bad but I have a reason. She is just being a bitch.

-

It's lunch time.
I hate Shawn especially after what he did to her...But he wants me in his group so guess who's gonna be his new best friend.

*Christina's POV*

I'm about to sit at the table where Grayson, Abby, Ethan and I always sit in. Grayson isn't there..weird..
I sit down and hear Grayson's voice.

"Hey man." Grayson bro hugged someone.

"Hey Gray." It's Shawn.
What?! What is he doing?!
He sat with Shawn and the other assholes with Brenda.
I feel so betrayed right now.
Ethan and Abby sat in the table.

"What's wrong?" They asked in unison but I couldn't stop staring at Grayson in disappointment.
They both turned around and saw Grayson with the others and then back at me.
They understood why I am like this.
Ethan sighed. Abby just held my hand. I squeezed it trying to hold bak my tears.
-
I am walking home and Grayson is in front of me walking too. I didn't speak to him. He is wearing his headphones. I guess he wants to avoid me...

*Grayson's POV*

When I got home, Ethan was already there waiting for me.
He crossed his arms.

"I know what you're trying to do." He said. He knows. I can understand it from the way he is looking at me. He continued speaking.
"She is not stupid. She will soon realise it too!"

"S-she w-won't." I stuttered looking down the whole time.

"Oh come on Grayson! She deserves better than that!" He said throwing his hands. "What you're doing is wr-"
I cut him off.

"I WILL NEVER SEE HER AGAIN!" I yelled. "I WILL NEVER SEE HER AGAIN!" I repeated trying to accept what I just said. I repeated one more time and I started laughing..

*Ethan's POV*

Is he a psycho?! He started laughing.

"What's so funny?" I asked.
He didn't answer.

"I will never see her again.." He murmured getting serious.
He repeated several times until he started crying...hard.

I gave him a hug. He is sobbing on my shoulder. I've never seen him like that before. He pulled away wiping his tears.