Ch.1

Trailer above!
______________________________

(4 Years Later)

Kristin Lite and Danny Fenton, ages 16 and 18, were walking to Casper High for another year of school.

Danny was an adult so he got a job as an assistant teacher, while Kristin was still a teen and needed to finished High School.

It's been 4 years since the Pariah Dark incident when Kristin Lite and Danny Fenton's secret identities were revealed.

Kristin sighed as a blue whip curled up her throat and rolled out of her mouth. She glanced a look at Danny to see that a wisp had made its way out of his mouth too.

He nodded at her and Kristin ran ahead of him. The glowing blue rings appeared at her waist and split in half, making them go in opposite directions, turning her hair a snowy white and her eyes a glowing radioactive green.

Her HAZMAT suit had some modifications. The once 2 piece HAZMAT suit had somehow closed together around her stomach one day. Each of her gloves had stretched to her elbows, and pointed off. On the wrists of her gloves she had 1 green gem with a small black cross on each of them, while the other identical gem was sporting on the neck of her white collar, holding, and clasping, a cloak around her.

The cloak was black on the outside, but white on the inside. The hood was rarely ever over her head unless she wanted to spook people, but everyone had noticed Kristin's change in costume, so she had a hard time getting a reaction.

If she did have her hood up then it would shadow her face to where all you could see were 2 glowing green eyes, which as Danny quoted, "Is really creepy!"

Kristin's green visor was, as her dad said, "super cool looking." It allowed her access to the internet and had no problem breaking down coded software or hacking into the government. Tucker had thought he was useless now that we had devices to hack into stuff, but when Kristin told him that he had some skills the visor doesn't, Tucker's shrunken ego, was then almost as big as Vlad's!

The visor could also be used for X-Ray, but Kristin thinks Danny is the only one that uses it.

A few seconds later, Danny had found his way to Kristin Fright's side as she soared toward the ghost.

Danny's ghost form had also changed. He sported the same gems as Kristin, but his were on the knuckles, and the gem on his neck held his new white cape.

His visor was green also, and had the same stuff as Kristin's, but his visor had also provided him with glowing green looking vitamins. The green looking pill gave him a power boost when he needed it most.

Danny's gloves, neck, boots, and stomach had black belts. White surrounded the black belts, but black still covered a big portion of his costume.

Kristin told him that it really couldn't be called a HAZMAT suit anymore either. Even though it was still stretchy like a HAZMAT suit did not mean it still was one.

Danny's suit still kept that insignia that everyone knew and loved. It was a sign of protection and loyalty.

The gems that the 2 halfa's had connected to their costumes could give a power boost to an ectoblast or if it sensed something it would force Danny or Kristin use one of their powers to save them.

Kristin and Danny landed a ectoplasm-packed punch to Vlad Master AKA Vlad Plasmius's face at the same time sending him hurdling backwards into a tree.

Misunderstoodजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें