Sad Story.

There was once a ship called William x Isaac. It was so unpopular that it didn't have an official ship name or fanart.

This upset William and his grades dropped. Isaac began to see faries and tried to do magic. However, he failed.

Dantalion laughed and everyone else cried. Even Sytry. He really liked the ship.

People thought that Dantalion and William were meant to be together so, one day, Isaac used all of his powers and made Dantalion into a tortoise.

Sytry took the tortoise and sold it to Kurowrowrowyourboat.

Kurowrowrowyourboat sold it to a woman around fifty with a green car and lots of make up who claimed she was so hip. They looked at her go.

But, as she was walking she was hit by an apple that was thrown by Erika and she fell into a pile of stolen wraps.

Sally LubDub (Shiro) picked her up and sent her to Deadman Wonderland with Ganta Banter. (Ganta Igarashi).

Sadly, George of Orange (Masu) came along and mistook her for something random and ate her.

(Dantalion the Tortoise survived, but ended up living with Flora (Minatsuki) and her many flowers).

Later, Sytry held a marriage for William and Isaac and they adopted two children called Boku and Pico.

The end.