Chapter 2

Olivia's pov
In the first time in 5 years me and Ollie are home. I walk into my home to see Walter. He worked with my father before you know died. " Hello there Olivia and Oliver," Walter said. Oliver says hi to him but all I do is run up to the maid and say," Hello Raisa I have missed you." Raisa says to me," And I have missed you and Mr Queen. " I walk away and then Oliver goes and says hi to Rasia. I walk to the stairs to find my twin sister coming down the stairs. She looks at me and starts to run towards me. I hug her she says to me, " I knew you two were not dead." Yeah we are hear now speedy." I say to my twin. " No one has called me that in forever Liv, " Thea tells me. I walk to away from Thea so Ollie can talk to her. I walk up to my room. Everything was the same. Walk to my bed and look at my picture of me and Thea with my dad. It was our 12th birthday. It was a couple weeks before we left on the boat. I look up to see my brother at the door. A single tear came down my face. Ollie saw it and he walks towards me. I wipe the tear and then he asks me if I am fine. I tell him that I am. He says to me that it is dinner time. So we walk towards the dinner room. We sit down. Raisa comes behind us and she slips and the bowl of pears she once had in her hands. I grab the bowl real quick and then Ollie grabs the pears. " I am so sorry Ms Queen," Raisa says. " vse normal'no," ( it is fine) I say to her.
Author's note
I looked it up on Google.
" Thank you to both of you," she says to us. Then Oliver says," Dobro pozhalovat." ( your welcome) When did you learn to speak Russian my mother asked. Then I bake fire with, " And since when did you won't to sleep with Walter." I get up and stormed away. Thea says," I swar I did not say anything." " You didn't have to, " Oliver says.