Chapter 15"

Hey guys! I'm sorry I haven't updated in forever. I got my computer taken away because of my grades, but now I'm on summer vacay. I updated Heartbreaker yesterday in case any of y'all read that too, and I wanted to let y'all know I'm making a new non one direction story. It's going to be about Greek Gods and a curse(: It's going to be good so I hope y'all check that out. I want tho finish up this story so I'm going to make probably 5 more chapters, and maybe there will be a sequel(; XXXTORI

______________________________________________________________________________

"H-h-hey Niall!" Cassie stuttered. Niall's smile widened and he ran over to hug Cassie. She was surpised by the way he squeezed her. I was silently freaking out myself. Niall was so not ready to be a father. He was way too young and immature. 

Josh of course imatiated Niall and ran up to hug Cassie too, even though he didn't know her.

"I'm Josh!" He said. Cassie nodded slightly, and she seemed a little dizzy. Niall's smile turned into a grumpy little frown.

"Why didn't you answer any of my texts? I missed you!" He seemed upset. Uh-oh. We are not going there in the middle of the hallway.

"I've just been really busy with school.. and um... other stuff," Cassie tryed plastering a light smile on her face.

"What is it? Are you like jet lagged or something?" Niall wrapped his arm around her face.

"Niall you're an idiot. She can't be jet lagged her flight was probably like an hour," Josh hit Niall upside the head, and Niall turned to give him a dirty look.  His floppy blonde hair made him look more like a kid and I just wanted to slap him for getting Cassie pregnant. Unlike him, she didn't have millions of dollars to cushion herself with. She was going to university to get a job. She couldn't afford a baby.

"Well she still doesn't look good," Niall retorted. His eyes softented looking at Cassie, and she seemed to be getting worse by the second. I thought morning sickness was in the morning?

"I'm fine," Cassie said quickly wanting them to shut up. She looked awful though. Her face was getting paler and she seemed to be wobbling a tad.

"She just has a stomach bug from someone on the plane," I cut in and put my arms around her shoulders. She seemed so frail in my arms. 

"I'm going to take her to my room so she can lie down," I started moving her towards my room, but Niall stopped us.

"Wait is there anything I can do? I can get you something?" What was with him?

"Um actually can you get me some ramen noodles. I'm so craving those," Her words slipped out. Her eyes widened a little, but what she said didn't seem to phase him. He was just happy that he could help her. Niall's lips formed a grin.

"Of course! Josh come with me to the store!" Niall skipped ahead of Josh.

"But I don't wanna," Josh grumbled, but followed him anyways.

"Cas you okay?" I asked patting her back. 

"I think I'm going to get sick," She mumbled. I hurridly opened the hotel room door for her. In a flash, I locked the door again and made my way into the bathroom.

"Do you want me to come in with you?" I asked. She shook her head and slammed the door on me. I sighed, and my back leaned against the door frame. I felt so bad for her. She felt all alone, but she couldn't hide her secret forever. it was going to get noticeable soon..

"Hey Len," Cassie sounded awful through the door, and it sounded like she was crying.

"What sweetie?" 

"I'm going to take a shower," 

"Okay take as long as you need," It broke my heart to see her like this. I remember when we were young and she had aspired to do so many things with her life. I mean it wasn't like her life was going to be over, but it was going to be strained a lot. Not to add she was having a superstar's baby. Well, I thought, maybe her life was going to be over. As soon as the press finds out, her life was going to be a living hell. People were going to know her face and her baby's face. All these thoughts were swarming in my head. It didn't look good for Cassie, but I wasn't going to tell her that. Something told me though that she already thought of everything I was thinking of.  

Why.

I sighed. She was going to take a long time in there. I deicded to write her a note and head back to Liam's room. Something told me he wasn't getting sleep either. I hung the note on the fridge door, and I put my slippers back on. The hallway was empty, and relief flooded over me. I was in no mood to talk to anyone right now besides Liam. 

As I neared his door, I noticed there were lots of sounds coming from his door. I knocked twice and the sounds stopped. Harry answered the door, and when I walked in, I saw everybody but Niall and Josh there. Liam was sitting crosslegged on his bed, Louis, Zayn, And Eleanor were on the big couch, and Kat was sitting on the small one. They all looked at me with worry in their eyes.

"Did you tell them?" I asked Liam quietly. I crossed my arms, and was prepared for Liam to say he betrayed me. Harry resumed his position on the small couch with Kat, and Liam shook his head.

"They guessed," He sighed patting the bed next to him. My shoulders relaxed, and I was relieved. I went over to him and put my arms around him. I just wanted to cry. 

"Well now that everyone's here besides the two most important people for this meeting we need to talk," Louis addressed all of us.

"Wait, but how did you guess?" Liam wrapped his arms around me and kissed my forehead.

"Niall told me what happened beteween him and Cassie," Zayn shook his head.

"Then we heard you guys in the hallway," Harry piped in.

"We put one and one together and came up with two," said Louis stupidly. Eleanor shook her head . I could tell everyone was on edge. 

"Well what are we going to do?" Liam looked around to everyone. There was nothing anybody could do. It was obvious the secret couldn't stay hidden from the media for long, and it was going to put a strain on the band.

"This makes me so angry," Zayn said fired- up.

"Niall is so irresponsible and he never wants to fix anything. He thinks because he's famous now, everything in life is made for him," I could tell Zayn was getting really pissed off. This wasn't good. All of this. 

"Will it ruin the band?" Louis whispered. All eyes were on him now, including mine.

"Guys this is crazy. One baby can not ruin everything for this band. We've been through a lot together. We can still make it," Liam said raising his voice.

The door suddenly opened and Niall and Josh walked through carrying a ton of bags laughing about something. The door shut behind them and they could suddenly feel the tension in the air.

"Hey, what's everyone doing here?" Niall asked. Nobody responded and Josh went to go join the people on the couch.

"Um Len," He said trying to ignore everyone ignoring his question," I got Cas some soup, pillows, a fuzzy blanket, and some of those DVDs she likes.." Zayn got up looking angry.

"Zayn don't," Harry and Liam got up to try to restrain him. Zayn looked sleepy with his messy hair and his wrinkled tank top, but it didn't hide the fact he hated Niall right now. His lethal stare scared me.

"You are an asshole!" Zayn yelled at Niall. Niall looked taken aback. Here we go.

"Guys calm down okay,"I said. My voice trembled. Zayn started advancing towards Niall, but Harry grabbed him before he could get to him. 

"What the fuck is going on lads?" Niall said getting pissed too. A knock on the door silenced my thoughts.

"Why don't you ask Cassie?" Zayn frowned.