Asking You to Prom

Michael: "I don't think I'm going to prom ," you said to your friend while she was over. "What?! No you have to go , what about Michael , he can go with you," (Y/F's/N) said.

"He hasn't even asked me , and besides I don't think Michael would go to prom."

"Well you should ask him."

"Me ?... Ask Michael to prom."

"Yeah," your friend said winking.

"I don't have the guts to ask him."

"I have to go , but think about it!"

"Yeah..sure," You said  while walking your friend out.

You walked back to your room stressed out , thinking about prom and when you walked in Michael was sitting in your bed with a box of pizza and roses.
"Michael!" You said happily going up to him.

"Here are some roses for the most beautiful girl."

"Thanks Mikey , I love them."

"Are you going to get pizza?" Michael asked giggling.

"Psssh, why wouldn't I ?"
You opened the box and it was a heart shaped pizza and inside the box it said," I know this is cheesy , but will you go to prom with me?" 
"Michael , yes I'll go to prom with you!"

"I knew you would say yes," Michael said leaning in to kiss you.

"I like how you asked me to prom with pizza the same same way you asked me to be your girlfriend,"you said laughing.

"I'll ask you to marry me with pizza also," Michael said joking , giving you a bite of his pizza slice.

Ashton: "Hey Ashton ," you said hugging him. You were walking to your house from school. "How was your day babe?" Ashton asked putting his arm across you. "It was crappy but you're here so it's better."

"My mom invited you to dinner tonight."

"Lovely , I just need to get ready," you said smiling.

"You look great."

"No I don't," you said walking inside your house with Ashton.

You open your bedroom and lots of balloons come out. "Who did this?" Ashton said.

"I don't know." You walk in and see a huge poster that said," Will you fly up to PROM with me?" You look at Ashton and said, " Ash you did this!?"

"Yeah.. So will you go to prom with me?"

"Yes! Yes! I'd love to."

You were so shocked but happy at the same time. "I love the poster , I'm going to keep it."

"I'm glad you like it, and yeah it's for you!" Ashton said smiling ,showing his dimples. 

"There couldn't be a better way to ask someone to prom."

"And there isn't another girl I'd rather go to prom with," Ashton said kissing your forehead.

Calum: "Calum where are we going?!"
"It's a surprise , we're almost there."

"Can I have a hint?"

"It's somewhere you love."

"It doesn't help when I have a bandana covering my eyes," you said laughing.

"Then you'll have to wait," Calum said giving you a fast kiss since he was driving. 

You finally arrive and Calum opens the door for you and leads you while walking because you still couldn't see.

"I hear the beach waves."

"You got the place right!"

"Are we there yet?"

"Okay, yeah we are ," Calum said taking off the bandana.
You open your eyes and there were lots of candles on the sand that spelled out ," Pr❤️m?" 

"I would love to go to prom with you cal ," you said smiling and hugging him.

"I'm happy I get to go with the best girl."

"I also reserved dinner at your favorite restaurant."

"The one with the ocean view?!"

"Oh yeah!" Calum said picking you up and running to the water.

"Cal!! Don't get me wet," you said giggling.

"Can I kiss you then?"

"Yes"
Calum wraps his arms around your waist and kisses you while the waves splash in the back.

Luke: "Hey Lukey ," you said picking up your phone.

"Want to go to dinner tonight."

"Yeah yeah I'll get ready!"

"Alright love you," Luke said hanging up.

"Mom I'm going out today."

"No you are cleaning today," your mom said.

"No no , can I please do it tomorrow."

"You have to be home by the time I call  you then."

"Thanks mom , I will!"

Choosing outfits when going out with Luke was hard most of the time, you wanted to look good.

When the doorbell rang you run downstairs and hug Luke. 

"You look gorgeous."

"And you look handsome Luke."

You went to the restaurant and by the time you finished your mom calls you.
"I have to go home lukey ," you said.

"That's okay , I'll just walk you in."

You got home and when you entered your bedroom there was balloons in the ceiling and it said," Prom?" Luke comes behind you , wraps his arms around your waist, and whispers ," So will you go to prom with me ?"

"Id be stupid if I said no , of course I'll go with you," you said kissing Luke.

You saw that there were pictures hanging from the balloons and you go closer to see them. The pictures were of you and Luke together.
"I love you Luke."

Heyyy!! I Hope you all liked this longer preference ( finally).  I've missed posting so much wth!? even if it was for about a week , that's still long. Ive been extremely busy with school and its stressful but I'll try harder to post more.
• If you have any requests let me know , I'd love to write about it!
• Follow me on Twitter / Fahlo so we could chat or you could just see what I post @ ammyx5sosx
• check out my sisters preferences on The Outsiders , you'll like them ! X dally_winston182
• alrighty have a beautiful day , ily all and also tysm for reading!!" ❤️