Morning bad boy{6}

Start from the beginning

Oh my god!

I look like crap my buns all over the place, like I wouldn't even call that a bun any more, stupid bed hair and my mascara's smudged.

Probably after crying last night.

I sigh at my reflection, I fix my bun it still looks messy but a good kind on messy I then get rid of the mascara.

When I get out the restroom Reece was waiting.

"Oh sorry Reece, I hope I didn't take to long" realising I did take a while.

"Oh no it's fine"he says with a evil grin on his face.

"What's going on" I ask a little scared

"I don't know Layla what is going on?" He asked still having a evil grin.

"Nothing just used the bathroom?" I say stating the obvious.

"Oh yeah that's why Chase left the bathroom shirtless with a grin of his face" he says looking me right in the eyes.

"No, no he was just getting changed"I say then mentally slap myself.

Wtf Layla, who says that! It sounds so... Wrong!!

He then burst into a laughter
"That's my boy"

"No not like that he just got dressed so I could get ready"

"Okay sure Layla" he says not sounding convinced.

***
At breakfast Brads I'm guessing cook or maid or something like that made us bacon and eggs, well except Sarah she's a vegetarian so she just a toast, I sat down next to Hollie, then Chase sat next to me after I'm halfway through my breakfast and grab my orange juice....I feel Chase hand on my thigh I literally choke on my drink.

Everyone looks at me, while Chase has his hand over his mouth trying not to laugh.

"Are you okay Layla" Ky asked while everyone looks at me funny, except Chase who is letting out little laugh.

"Yeah sorry swallowed my drink funny"

I suddenly feel Chase hand go higher up my thigh

I suddenly let a little squeal and slap his hand, so he's squeezes my thigh.

Why do I just let him play with me? Layla do something, tell him to stop or better yet slap him.

I was just about to when he rubs my thigh.

Well he hasn't really done anything wrong no harm done, What?

***
After we all said good bye I tell Chase that we need to work on are assignment Tuesday.

"Alright babe, cya Tuesday"

"Oh and Chase"

"Yeah?" He ask turning around to face me.

"Don't be late" I say while smiling at him, finding my own comment funny.

"Ha, yeah babe" he says with his signature smirk and then he leaves.

***
"Hey dad I'm home!" I yell walking inside the home.

"In the office sweetie" he yells back, I head to the office to see my dad.

"Dad take a break" I sympathetically say seeing that he's exhausted.

"Yeah doll that's good" he says obviously not listening me.

"Dad are you even listening to me?" I whine at him, trying to get his attention.

"Sure sweetie if you want" he says not even leaving the computer screen

I sigh "okay dad"

Hollie then calls me.

"Hey babes, can I come over?" she say sounding chirpy.

"Are yeah sure, did you want me to ask Sarah if she wanted to come over"

"No I already ask she said she was visiting her aunt"

"Okay, we'll I'll see you soon"

***
Knock knock

"I've got it dad!" I shout running the stairs.

"Hey Lay" Hollie shouts giving me a hug.

"Hey come in let's go up stairs"

When we get in my room we sit down on my bed and just chat, like us girls do.

"Hey Layla?" She ask and I can automatically by the tone of her voice she about to ask me something I don't think I want to hear.

"Yes Hollie?" I ask preparing myself

"So what's the deal with you and Chase, do you like him?"

"What!... I'm not talking about this Hollie" I say trying to block out the question she just ask me.

"Come on Layla I told you straight away when I liked Brad!" She wines at me.

"You waited four months till you told me?!" I yell.

"Same thing" she mumbles under her breath.

"That's the thing Hollie, I'm not sure if I do, he's a player and I refuse to let myself fall for a player just so he can play with me like a toy then leave me after he's had his fun, I've already been hurt by a player, when Kyle left me.

Kyle was my ex boyfriend we dated when I was fourteen so a year after Mia, my mom had just left at that point and he was there for me when I needed him most where together until I was sixteen when I found him in bed with a Kate, she's one of Ashley's minions, Ashley told her to do it to make feel bad and it worked, when I accused Kyle of it HE broke up with me and dated that Kate for about three months until she cheated on him, but I also found out he was cheating on me with Ashley for months when we were dating?!

Karma"s a bitch...

"Hey, hey don't start thinking about that now" she says feeling sorry for me.

I look up to stop the tears from coming down.

"I can't fall for him, I won't let myself" I say holding back the tears thinking about all of it Mom, Kyle even Chase.

"I'm sorry I feel bad now, how about we talk about something else?"

"Sure I say" forcing a smile.

After are chat Hollie goes home, when she leaves I let out a sob that I've been holding in, tears stream down my face while I start thinking about my mom, she was the best mom ever she was the rock of the family, well I thought she was, it's just hard sometimes I mean my dad tries but I miss having a mom to talk too about stuff that I can't tell dad.

After a while I pop my headphones in listen to Ed Sheeran, photograph, I love that song, after a while I stop crying while still listening to music I finally fall asleep.