The Hunger Games- Copyright- BeaFrancineLuna

Summarized and explained by: Bea Luna

It is said that in every district,every year in the land of the USA, children will be picked to play, in the game, "The Hunger Games." But wait, why do they do this, you ask? It is the government's punishment for treason: a word which means..."against the government".

So there was this family, living on a simple hut. It is Katniss, Primrose Everdeen, and of course, their mom. Their father? Mr. Everdeen? Why didn't i include him? Yes dear, he passed away.

This year, it ill be Primrose's(Katniss' sister) first time to be included in The Hunger Games. Her family made her gorgeous on that day.

All you think that The Hunger Games is a happy game, well, it is not and never gonna be. Here, the children chosen to play are going to kill each other until the last one survives.

Well back to Prim. If you just know, Katniss, even loves her sister more than she loves her mom and even herself. Let me explain to you how and why am i saying this.

I told you that the hunger games is a deadly game. No one ever will be happy to be in that game, nor volunteer for somebody else. Now, it is time for choosing. "District 12's new player from the girls will be....... Primrose Everdeen!", said the speaker.

Well of course everyone was relieved but Prim. Prim was took by the guards but before everything was confirmed, Katniss came to her and shouted her love. Prim, prim!!! Ok, i volunteer! Just please keep my dear Prim away from harm! Please!

The speaker got shocked and was amazed for District 12 finally got their first volunteer. She asked for a round of applause but no one ever clapped. They did their salute to Katniss.

" Ok, and now, for the boys. District 12's 74th boy is no other than......Peeta! Peeta, got nervous and walked to the front. Now all who read this understands how it feels to be part. And here are District 12's Hunger Gamers!!!

"Congratulations sweetiepies." And i salute you both.

To be continued :) i am still working for Mocking Jay:The Hunger Games Part 2 expect a lot of books o-O