Syo lemon (training)

this story is dedicated to @Toshirolover go follow she is awesome

"Wanna grab some lunch?" Nanami asked me. I put down my pen and nodded. I quickly stood up and ran out of my room pulling Nanami down the hallway. Once we got there, I saw a long line. I sighed and walked up to the guy next in line and said "Thanks for the spot." The guy just looked at me as I got my food.

I sat down at an empty table and Nanami sat down in front of me. I opened my bag of chips, handed Nanami the bag of chips and said "Here." Nanami took the bag of chips, thanked me and started eating them. I smiled and then began eating my lunch.

After we finished eating, I watched Syo get up from his table and walk over to us. I looked away and then felt someone sit next to me. I looked to see who it was and saw a pair of baby blue eyes staring back into mine. My cheek began to turn a light shaded of pink and I quickly looked away. Syo cupped one of his hands near my ear. He whispered "We should train later tonight around 7." I just nodded and he stood up and walked away. Nanami gave me the 'you go girl' look. "So what did Syo tell you?" Nanami asked me. I looked down and said "That we should train later tonight." Nanami smiled at me and started eating her chips again.

*** 7 o'clock ***

I Slowly opened the gym door and luckily no one was there. I quickly walked in and shut the door behind me. The gym was so silent it was calming. I carefully placed my gym bag on the floor and walked to the weight lifting machine. I set it to 100 pounds and began pulling downward.

After about 5 minutes of weight lifting, I ran to my gym bag and pulled out my boxing gloves. The moonlight shown over my gloves and gave them a polished look. I put on my gloves, walked to the punching bag and, started practicing for my next match.

***Syo's P.O.V***

I walked down the moonlit hallways quietly. As I passed by the gym door I heard a punching sound. A smile made its way onto my face. I quietly opened the gym door and saw (name) punching the punching bag. I quickly slipped into the gym and walked over to (name). (name) was so focused in her training that I just stood there and stared at her.

***Normal P.O.V***

I noticed Syo staring at me and I stopped punching the punching bag. "So are you ready to train (name)?" Syo asked me. I nodded and took off my gloves. "So what do we start with first?" I asked Syo. He thought for a minute before walking to the bikes. I followed him and got on the bike and started to peddle.

***3 hours later***

Syo looked at me and winked. A small blush rose to my cheeks and then he pushed me against the wall and placed his soft lips on mine.My eyes windened in shock but I soon Closed them and wrapped my arms around his neck. Syo smirked and grabbed my right boob with one of his hands. I let ouit a small moan and he took that opportunity to slip his tongue into my mouth. Our tongues battled for dominance until I gave up and let him win.

I broke the kiss and took off his shirt. I bit my bottom lip when I saw his nice toned, muscular body. "Like what you see?" I heard him whisper into my ear. His voice sent shivers down my spine. I just nodded and blushed.

***Syo's P.O.V***

I quickly took off (name's) clothes, leaving her in her bra and panties. I ran my hand up and down her inner thigh. (name) bit her bottom lip. "Don't tease me Syo." (name) whispered. I slid her panties down and threw them onto her gym bag. (name) looked at me and took off my pants and boxers with it. She looked down and blushed a deep red. I chuckled and unhooked her bra letting it fall to the floor.

"Syo I-I've never done this before." "I promise ill be gentle (name)." I whispered in (name's) ear. (name) nodded and I laid her on the floor and put in two fingers, thrusting them in and out. (name) let little whimpers mixed with faint moan escape her lips. She was getting wetter so I pulled out my fingers. "Syo p-please I need y-you." I heard (name) say to me. I nodded and slowly entered (name).

A few tears rolled down her cheeks. I leaned down and hissed her cheek. "the pain will be over soon I promise you." I said sweetly to (name). (name) nodded and said "You can move." I began thrusting in and out slowly. (name) started letting little soft moans escape her lips. I took that as a sign to move faster so I did. I began thrusting into (name) with all I had left. "T-there Syo!" (name) panted. I began hitting that spot as hard as I could. "YES! SYO MMMMMM Y-YES AAHHHHHHH!" (name) moaned.

***Normal P.O.V***

I pushed Syo down on the floor and started bouncing up and down. Feeling more pleasure, I started bouncing faster. My moans became sloppy and breaths became quick. Syo let a small moan escape his lips and I smiled. As I bounced up and down I felt knot in my lower stomach. "I-I'm gonna c-cum!" I slightly yelled at Syo. Syo nodded and we both came at the same time. I rolled off of Syo and laid on the floor, a panting mess. "(name) I love you. Maybe we could train again if you would like." I nodded and kissed his cheek before laying my head on his chest and watching the stars through the second story window.

I hope you enjoy this. And im sorry it was so late