Chapter 1

# Flashback on #

"you can't leave me here, please don't go" i said as i hugged my cousin one last time at the airport.

"i have to go, but i promise that we're gonna be together a lot still" she says trying to confort me.

I nodded and her and my aunt and uncle left.

I can't believe that she isn't here with me anymore. I can't believe that she actually moved to New Jersey and left me here, in Portugal.

# Flashback off #

* Meghans POV *

i woke up at 9:55am and i was in the best mood ever because today is the day that i'm going to New Jersey. My classes already ended and its currently summer vacations, i'm gonna spend my summer in NJ with my cousin Melissa, i missed her so much.

I got up, took a bath real quick. I got dressed and got my make-up done. I went downstairs.

"good morning everybody" i say as i enter to the kitchen.

"good morning hon" my dad says

"morning" my dads wife mumbles.

i sat on the table with them and just ate breakfast. My dad gave me a card with money so i can buy and pay things all my summer vacations in NJ.

"you have there 10.000€, i think thats enough" my dad says and he hands me my card.

"it is dad, thank you" i said and smiled.

we talked about me being out all summer vacations and that stuff, then when i ended up eating breakfast i went back to my room. I went to my bathroom and brushed my teeth. My dad came to my room and helped me with my suitcases.

"bye, i'll see you in 3 months" i said and i gave a quick hug to my dads wife.

"bye, have fun" she said.

I got to the car with my dad and my suitcases, he drove me to the airport.

"i guess i'll see you in a couple months" he says when we arrived to the airport.

"don't worry dad, i'll be totally fine and i'll call you every once in a while" i said.

Me and my dad talked for a bit more and then i gave him a huge hug, my dad waited until i got to the plane and then he left.

Well i guess i have a huge summer in front of me now. I got my headphones, and listened to music for the whole flight to New Jersey. I even felt asleep.

"We arrived to New Jersey's Airport, we hope you had a great flight with us and we hope to see you soon" i heard the man say.

I looked throught the window and i realized that i was already in New Jersey, i couldn't believe it.

I got my purse and then got out of the plane. Melissa and my aunt are outside waiting for me. As i got out i see Melissa standing there waiting for me. We look at each other and we just run towards each other.

"i missed you so much" i said and i hugged her.

"i missed you too" she says.

When we ended up hugging i went to give a hug to my aunt.

"hello honey, how was your flight?" she askes me.

"it was okay" i said.

We walked to that part of the airport where we have to go pick up our suitcases. I got mines and then we got out of the airport and headed home.

i had my own room and it was a big room with closet and bathroom so i was totally fine with it. Melissa helped me unpack.

"i already have plans for us for tomorrow" Melissa says as she putted some of my clothes in the closet.

"you do? what?" i asked her.

"so, a couple weeks ago i met this guy and we're gonna hang out tomorrow but i told him that i didnt want to left you here and he said that you could come with us and that he would bring his brother" Mel says.

"sounds good" i said and smiled.

Mel told me more about this guys and i got to know that they are twins and they are Viners and Youtubers what means that they have tons of fans and i mean you can tell that they are famous.

I looked at the hours and its now 10:15pm, we already had dinner and i already had all unpacked. I was totally sleepy so i just took a shower and decided to went to bed.

-- next day --

"wake up" i heard someone yell and then i got hit by a pillow.

"Mel, stop!!" i basically yell while laughing when i realize that i really was in NJ with her, i couldn't he happier.

"Get up, don't forget that we have a date" she says.

I sat on the bed and unlocked my phone, 11:56am. Ok she had reason to wake me up at that time, its not that early when i have a lunch date marked for 12:45pm.

I got up and while i took a bath, Mel choosed my outfit for that day. She has picked up a pair of high-waisted shorts, a white thank top and a white and blue kimono with my blue vans.

"i love that outfit, it's so comfy, thanks" i said once i come out of my bathroom with my towel around my body.

"Ok, i'm going to get ready too, try to be quick because they'll be here in 30 minutes to pick us up" Mel says and then gets out of the room.

I got the outfit that she picked out for me and went to get dressed on the bathroom, i brushed my teeth there and then went to my make-up table in the room and just put a simple and light make-up on. I packed my purse and then i went to Mels room.

We had basically the same outfit. The doorbell rang at the same time that she picked up her purse.

"that's them, lets go" she says.

i took a deep breath, we got downstairs and then she opened the door, thats when i paralized.

-----------------------

So Meg paralized out of nowhere? humm hopefully its nothing bad. Ahah

I'll try to uploud the 2nd Chapter tomorrow morning if i have time before school.

Thank y'all.