Information leaked...

Assalamualaikum friends....sorry to have kept you waiting for the next update...i know u guys r very excited...coz iam too ;)
So all my beautiful and handsome fan following, here you go.................... :* :* :*

This was probably the best day for Navaeh as it was the last exam of her last semester and she would soon be a graduate. Her joy knew no bounds when she realized that majority of her answers were correct which implied she would be scoring really well in her finals. She wanted to make her parents proud as she only knew how much hard work they had put behind her education. Being a brilliant student always helped for poor family such as hers since it could fetch her a scholarship, lessening the pressure on her parents for her education.

She walked past Cafe Loopy Latte fiddling her purse for some coins so that she could travel back home in ease. As soon as she reached the bus stand, to her joy she found eight 1 Rupee coins. Ah! enough for the travel back home, she sighed. A white mini bus halted in front of her, and the conductor shouted the names of the places the bus would be stopping at. As soon she heard Park Circus, she immediately boarded. She instantly held her perfumed hankerchief to her nose, as the stinking smell of sweat filled her nostrils the moment she entered the crowded bus.
She held out the only eight coins she possessed to the conductor as he slipped the tickets in her palms.

After around 25 minutes, the bus finally stopped at her destination. She lived in an old building which was located at a 10 minutes walking distance from where the bus always stopped. Her house was located in the lane beside Lady Brabourne College. Tired legs, and hungry stomach delayed her arrival by another 5 minutes usually, but she was determined today to reach as fast as possible and give the good news to Umer, her brother. She knew nobody could be more happier to hear than him.

While Alman sat cross legged on the king sized bed of the Colony Premium room in The HHI accessing through the information his secret agent had just faxed.

Name : NAVAEH YOUSUF (22 yrs)

* Presently pursuing Chemistry Honors from The Shri Shikshiyatan College under Scholarship from The Minority Affairs Scholarship 2015.
* Completed 12th from Mahadevi Birla World Academy, situated at Park Circus, Kolkata.
* Giving private tutions to students of classes 8 to 12.
* No criminal records.
* Single.

Father's name : YOUSUF AHMED (55 yrs), a physics Professor at THE JADAVPUR UNIVERSITY.
* No criminal records.
* Has 1 weeks time to clear his debt, else their house will be mortgaged. Under great pressure. Has nill Bank Account.

Mother's name : NAIFAH MU'EED (52 yrs), housewife.
* No criminal records.
* Suffering from Uterine Cancer, 2nd Stage. Needs to be operated very soon by medical advice

Brother's name : UMER YOUSUF (14 yrs), Student.
* No Criminal Records.
* Studying at the Frank Anthony Public School, under Scholarship.

CONCLUSION:

The family holds a very respectable position in the society and are popular in always coming forward to help the needy.

Alman stretched his hands over his head satisfied with the information he just received. He felt more determined and excited now. After two days Naveah will travel with him to London.

Little did he know that fate plays the most unexpected games at the most unexpected time.............

Hola guys! hope you liked the creation of my brain so far....
If you did, please dont forget to vote.....comment.....and share......

Loads of love,

Yours,
abeautifulbliss ( :* )