Chapter 4

Chiyoko POV

"What have you got next?" Reina asked.

"Sport." I replied with a smile. 

"Great! Me too! Come one! We've got soccer. And we've got a match against the boys!"

"What if I'm not in your set?"

"Then I'll be sad." She pulled me along to the female changing rooms. "Do you play soccer?" Reina asked me.

"I played in my old school. I wasn't on a team or anything. I was good at it during sport." 

"Great! Now we need to find out whether you're in my set or not!"

When the registers were called I found out I was in the same set as Reina. And we were indeed playing against the top set boys. (We were the top set girls)

"Sorry. What's your name?" Sensei asked.  

"I'm Azami." I smiled. 

"Okay. Azami, I want you midfielding. I want to see how well you play. So try your best. The boys play tough."

"Yes sir." I spoke. We waited for the boys to show up for the match. 

"Could they take any longer?" Reina laughed as they ran over. I tightened the pony tail in my white hair. 

"Boys get ready! The match is about to start!" Sensei shouted. 

"NE LOOK IT'S AZAMI!" Afuro yelled. Reina and I laughed at the hyperactive, feminine boy. 

The boys started with the ball. And the match begun with a whistle. Afuro passed to Hiroto and Reina went in for a cut. She passed to me and I ran forward with another girl in our class. We made some passes to each other before I had the chance to shoot. I scored, which was good for me because I'm usually not too good at scoring. Usually, I was a defender helping to block these shots. 

"Wow Azami. You're good." Nagumo complimented. 

"Thanks. It'd be nice to see you play. Instead of you standing in the background." I laughed, sorting out my fringe. 

"Oh I'll play. As soon as I get hold of the ball. You and Reina are a good team. We probably won't get much possession." 

"Don't doubt yourself."

"Azami! Nagumo!" Sensei shouted. We both walked back to our positions. 

The match continued and it was a great game. Suzuno and Nagumo worked well together. They were great friends and it showed in their plays. Hiroto and Midorikawa worked well together as well. And Afuro andSaginuma worked well on their own. They worked as a team. But as soon as one of them had a chance they would attempt to score a goal. Sometimes they would. Sometimes they wouldn't.

And all of them were amazing players.