Nagisa Shiota's Forgiver and Lover

Nagisa's POV

I feel so dizzy... so needy... My body feels so heated whenever i think of her... I mean... I felt like this before but... not as much as this. Kayano Kaede. It's been at least three years since we've last seen each other.

Whatever's wrong with my body has to be because of that drink Karma gave me earlier today...

EARLIER...

"Nagisa!"

As I hear my name being called, I turn around to see Karma jogging up to me. He had a stronger body build than mine. He wore a casual red shirt with dark jeans. He still had that nonchalant smirk on his face.

"Oh, Karma! It's been a while." I spoke with nostalgia setting in. Karma and I haven't talked in a while, unless you count email reports.

"Yeah, it has." He said as we began to walk. We talked about our everyday lives for what seemed like hours.

When we came to the train platform leading to my home, Karma pulled out two bottles from a bag he carried. One was water and one was coke. He said to me,"Drink some water on the way home then drink the coke at your house."

Slightly curious, I ask," Why can't I drink it now?"

With a mischievous smirk he said," Just participate in this project me, Rio, and Okuda thought up and you'll have your reward."

PRESENT

ARGH!! Dammit! I can't think staight! I need to call her! I need to call Kayano!!! And just as i was about to reach for the phone--

Ding-dong-ding~

The doorbell rang. As I begin to walk towards the door,it rings again.

Ding-dong-ding~

"Coming!" I said loud enough to be heard as a muffle to the person on the other side. When I got to the door, my hand onthe door knob, I take a slow deep breathe to calm my heart rate. As I open the door, I felt my my heart race again. All because she was there. . . Kayano Kaede.

"Hey Nagisa. Mind if I-"

I didn't allow her to say anything else as I instantly grabbed her left arm with my right hand and pulled her into the house.

'Good thing Mother left for the week', I thought as I closed and locked the door. Kayano was on the floor sitting, flabbergasted for the sudden act I made. Before she could do or say anything, I took off her boots and carried her bridal-style up the stairs and into my room.

I locked door behind me before I set her down on my bed roughly. When I let her go Kayano scrambled to a sitting position, her knees near her chest, slightly trembling and her hazel eyes shone much fear and uncertainty. So much that I thought that my heart would stop and break. . . But it didn't.

Third POV

With a trembling voice Kayano spoke," N-Nagisa? Wh-what's wrong with y-you?"

But Nagisa wasn't listening. Instead he paid attention to how plump her thighs were. His azure eyes were glazed with needy lust as he continues to unwillingly rape her with his eyes.