Chapter 41 - Tokyo Adventures (Part 2)

Start from the beginning

*Grace's POV*

2 hours later...

I knocked the door of Niall and Liam's room. Harry decided go back to his room as he felt tired.

"Who's that? Is it room service? I'm starving!" A guy that absolutely sounded like Niall screamed.

"I'll get it then," another voice says, this time it was Liam.

"No, I get it!" Niall opens the door with his tongue stuck out, his body still turned to Liam. "Haha, I got here faster!"

"Look in front of you, mate." Liam smiled.

Niall finally shifted his head. "GRACE!" He grabbed me, spinning me around then kissing my neck. Wow, this is a first, and I love it!

"I miss you," he whispered into my ear.

"Missed you too." I proceeded to peck his nose.

"Get a room, guys," Liam stated, clearly disgusted from us.

"This is a room, Liam," Niall joked and I laughed.

"I'll just go to Preston's room, don't have too much fun now." Liam took his luggage, leaving the room.

"Now, where were we?" Niall teased. He held my head while my lips crashed into his.

~

"Wake up sunshine," Niall greeted. My eyes fluttered up but my body refused it.

"Morning babe," I mumbled, turning back into sleep.

"You're no fun. We are going somewhere today, before the concert." I immediately shot up, awake.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"It's a secret! For now," he replied. "But you gotta change before I bring you there!"

"Isn't this just okay?" I pointed at my flannel and kitten patterned shorts. He shot me the look he does when I'm stubborn.

"Sure Niall, I will go get changed." Before I headed to the bathroom, I let out a puff of my morning breathe to him, quickly running to the bathroom before he catches me.

*Harry's POV*

"Louis, did you finish using my shower gel? You know there's something called the hotel's toiletries!" I shouted through the hall.

"Sorry! I heard Harmony's coming, so I decided to smell better!"

"By using all of my Bath & Body works Fresh Lavender & Honey?" I snapped.

"Yeah, I thought you didn't mind." He continued. "Besides, who do you have to impress?"

I stayed silent for a while. Can't this guy sense anything?

"What? It's not like it's obvious you like anyone!"

"Then where was I yesterday?"

"I don't know, chilling, by yourself?"

"You're such an idiot!"

"Why you are being mean? Please do not tell me you like Grace again," he groaned.

"Well.."

"This is the problem, she's taken. By your band member, your mate, one of your  best friends. Can't you see, you have no chance now!" I had no words, he was right.

"So, suck it up, Harry. I didn't want to give you 'The Talk', but I guess I did. They're going to Disneyland today, you going? I'm going, 'cause Harmony's coming." He instantly changed topic.