Guilt

Butterfly update status: Spook: Xavier attempted to scare Kate and Jackson. Xavier's humor increased.
Hidden relationship: Xavier prevented Trixy from seeing Barry flirting with Jackson. Xavier's honesty decreased
Couple: Kate disagreed with Xavier. Xavier and Kate's relationship decreased.

Jackson POV:
"Yes finally, some warmth!" Lexie says as she sits on the couch. I walk in as Barry smiles at me and I smile back. Kate walks in with Xavier as they sit on the couch as well.
"Sooo guys do you guys want to play some games!" Trixy suggest.
"Maybe later, we need to get are stuff unpacked." Kate says as she grabs her bags. There isn't enough rooms for all of us so we split into 2's. Kate and Xavier, Alice and Trixy,Pete and Lexie, Then Me and Barry. We go to our rooms as mine is in the top floor. I make my bed then I unpack all my clothes since we are gonna be here for a week. Once I'm finish I grab my books and start to read. I catch Barry looking at me as I smile at him and he smiles back blushing. I continue to read as in interrupted by Barry.
"Hey Jackson" He says as I notice a blush.
"Hey Barry what's up?" I ask as he smiles.
"Nothing really, what are you reading?" He asks
"Oh I'm just reading about the legend of the wendigo since Xavier was trying to scare us with it." I smile as he smiles back.
"Your so cute Jackson." Barry says
blushing. *butterfly effect*
I smile blushing back at him as he falls asleep. I continue to read my book as I am interrupted by a sudden knock on my door and I decide to check it as Xavier pulls me out the room.
"Hey what's up with you and Barry~ I heard him call you cute" she winks and giggles. I blush a lot as she giggles more.*butterfly effect*
"Hey let's go explore outside, I have a surprise!" I Xavier says as Kate shakes her head at him.
"Ok let's go." We head outside and get a bit far from the cabin. Xavier takes out some fire works as he smiles.
"Let's make some noise!" Xavier shouts.
"Xavier that's dangerous it can cause a forest fire!" I scold him as I take the fire works away and stash them in my backpack.
"Ugh you fun sponge!" Xavier says as I roll my eyes and Kate Giggles. *butter fly effect* we hear a branch snap as we look at each other.
"D-did you here that?" Kate stutter as we start to move backwards. We see figure as we run away from the figure. Kate grabs the rope from the tree we pass and takes it with her. *butterfly effect*
I run quickly as we get close to a cliff. I try to run faster but end up tripping over my own leg. Kate quickly picks me up as Xavier attempts to attack the stranger with a stick but the stranger grabs it and throws it.
"Listen up, just come with me." The stranger tugs at Xavier. Xavier breaks free causing him to fall off the cliff I gasp as I back away slowly.
"Xavier!!" Kate screams as she hears Xavier
"Help me!" Xavier screams. I trip while walking backwards as I grab on to a small stalagmite, I look down and see that it's the mines.
"No! Please Kate help!" I shout out. Kate looks at both of us then decides to run and help Xavier. I fall down into the mines with a great hit against the wood flooring in the mines. *butterfly effect*
-Kate's POV
I quickly grab Xavier by the hand and help him up as I hear Jackson scream in pain.
"Oh my god!" I shout as I hear the scream.
"Poor Jackson!" Xavier cover's his eyes.
"Come on Xavier!" Kate grabs Xavier's hands and tugs him towards the cabin. While we walk towards the cabin Xavier is still depressed over what happend.
"Kate I'm sorry, I know Jackson was one of your best friends and you had to choose who to save if only I wasn't a idiot, maybe he would still be here with us!" Xavier says sobbing.
"Xavie, I wasn't gonna let you die especially off a cliff and we don't know if Jackson is dead, let's go get the others then go!" I inform him trying to shake off the feeling of the possibility of him being dead. We finally arrive at the cabin running in calling every one up.
"G-guys wake up!" Xavier shouts as every one comes down.
"What!?" Trixy says in a bitchy mood as I wait for every or to be down here.
"Listen up! There is a killer out there and we barely escaped except Jackson, he fell into the mines and we heard him scream." I inform every one. They all get Thier stuff ready as we wait. They finally come down as we wait for them to come with me as well all walk to where Jackson fell.
-Jackson POV
I land on the floor hard as I feel a lot of pain on my back.
"Oh my god... This is bad the Wendigo's are gonna come for me." I say worried to my self. I walk slowly as I hear a loud screech close. I stand still scared to be found by the wendigo. I attempt to run as I hear wendigo really close. I turn slightly and see a wendigo to the right of me. I stand still as I see it moving around looking for a victim. It screeches as I keep still, it looks   my direction and gets closer. It looks at me and screeches as I try to keep completely still and my heart starts racing. I see it run else wear as I start to run quickly and it instantly detects my movement.
"Oh my god!" I tell to my self and take one of the fireworks that Xavier had. It comes really close to me and I quickly aim it but it scratches my chest in attempt of grabing me and I instantly pull the string as it blasted the wendigo causing him to burn to death. I have tears starting to form due to the pain of the scratch. I try to run as a wendigo screeches. I stand still again as I sob of the pain.
"It hurts..." I say quitely to my self. I hear the wendigo moving as both Wendigos start to fight. One of the wendigo kills the other and it looks around for another victim. I stand completely still as it runs far away. I quickly start to move as it gets darker. I quickly take out one of the spark light fire works And use it be able to see with. I look around and see a mine elevator and I try to pull the lever but it dosnt work at all. I walk to the generator and see if it works. I turn it on and attempt again and it works!
"Finally!" I say to my self as It goes up and it stops there is a wendigo standing in front of me.
-CH 2 ended
No decisions today~