Miss A's Suzy Bae Facts

Suzy's real name is Bae Su Ji was born in 1994, 10th of October
Horoscope is Libra

was born in Gwangju, SK

attended Seoul Performing Arts Highschool

She was once an online shopping mall model 

Auditioned for Mnet Superstar K, got it to the preliminary round, but got fully eliminated at the end.

After then, she became a trainee at JYP entertainment for a year and started MISS A.

Su Ji is the youngest (maknae) in the group.  

~does sleep talking~

~is humble and honest in what she does~

~shares the same birthday with MBLAQ's Seungho, Jewlry's Semi, H.O.T's Kangta and Jin Leehan (actor)~

~has an older sister and a younger brother~

~helped her parents to open a coffee shop named "Caffe Soo" in Kwangju with her earning

~tries to get closer with her fellow member Min by food~

~is pretty but she doesn't really show off~

~is always worried about her wide forehead~

~got her 2 front bunny teeth laminated~

~is a very calm maknae~

~is very energetic and free-spirit~

~is good friends with IU~

~favorite color is PINK! O_O, she even colored her room pink~

~she is the strongest in the group as she arm wrestle with her unnies, she's always winning~

~while filming her movie, Introduction to Architecture, she eats 6 meals a day~

~Suzy call her fans as "SUEWEETIES" ~

~her name is pronounced as Pei Xiu Zhi in chinese~

~at their dorm, Suzy has the biggest room, because she used to share the space with unni Jia. but because of Dream High schedule, Jia moved to other room to give Suzy space~

~her parents always visits Miss A's dorm and spend an overnight~

~she have lots of books around her room which are dominantly chinese lesson books, practice books from school etc.~

~among the other members, she has the biggest no. of stuffed animals~

~among the other members, she was the one who always changes her ideal type~

~she already chooses Kim Soo Hyun, Beast's Yeoseob, Shinee's 2pm and Wooyoung as her ideal men~ LOL

~but her 1st ever ideal man up until today is Kang  Dong Won~ aw so lucky!!   ~she likes cute guys with clean cut~

~miss a members revealed that she's talking, screaming while she sleeps~

~sometimes, she also is texting while she's sleeping (probably she dreams that she's texting)~

~likes to take care of her members even though that she's the youngest~

~is worried about her rapid and continues growth

~
~worried about the size of her foot~ LOL